• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Mask Comics 1 CGC 6.0 OW----Classic LB Cole Cover

13 posts in this topic

Ok, Going to give this classic book a shot here on the boards.

Mask Comics 1 CGC 6.0 OW pages, Classic LB Cole cover and art. Gerber 6.

I purchased this book from Brent at Quality Comix.

Payment will need to be by CHECK or MONEY ORDER.

I am having some problems with my Paypal account as the money is funneling into an old email address that I no longer have access to. I have been calling Paypal every day this week and cannot get a person who seems to know what they are doing. And all of this started due to Paypal locking up my account due to the amount of money that was coming in when I was selling books to buy my Mustang. Long story short, I hate Paypal. I am sure that there are quite a few of you who can vouch for me when it comes to following through due to me asking for a check or m/o. Anywhoo....this book is a great one.

First :takeit: takes it. Thanks for looking.

Scott

MaskComics1.1.jpg

MaskComics1.2.jpg

Nice book Scott! Classic LB Cole.... :applause:

Are you selling this to cover your gas bills from this month? That Mustang's a guzzler I bet. :cry:

Best of luck with the sale!

Hey Christian. It is a little bit of a guzzler, but I don't drive it enough to have to worry about gas....now. :) However, there are a few things that I want to fix. The interior headliner needs to be repaired as the adhesive has come loose. Also, I might get it painted in the next year or two and want to get a head start on saving for that.