• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Tangled Web: CGG's scan under the microscope.

138 posts in this topic

Redhook, I think in the first post of this thread he states that it is a scan of the CGG scan, and a scan of a "known comic"

I dont think this is supposed to have ben the same comic in a CGC slab?

So thats why the wraps are different..??

I think?

Zeman

I didn't use the scans at the start of this thread....I used the original scans that were in the original thread. The middle book is definitely the slabbed CGG book that Lord Rahl presented. He is the guy that got this puppy jumping!

Redhook, I think in the first post of this thread he states that it is a scan of the CGG scan, and a scan of a "known comic"

I dont think this is supposed to have ben the same comic in a CGC slab?

So thats why the wraps are different..??

I think?

Zeman

I didn't use the scans at the start of this thread....I used the original scans that were in the original thread. The middle book is definitely the slabbed CGG book that Lord Rahl presented. He is the guy that got this puppy jumping!

I too went back and looked, I stands corrected..

but sadly I cant offer an answer.

Good work.

Z

Great work as always Brad, simply amazing what you can do.

Where all the the CGG lapdogs now? Smokinghawk? BassGman? RS?

confused-smiley-013.gif

In all fairness, I don't think Smokinghawk is a CGG lapdog.

The rest of them on the other hand... tonofbricks.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

To be fair, smokinghawk just offers email-forwarding services to CGG... and without him doing so, none of these threads would be as interesting...

Here's hoping he will have something to forward soon... thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I dont know they sure havent shown up yet! The truth really hurts when you get slammed like this! Hopefully they will see the truth! Which I am sure they will! As these facts are just to obvious!

Davidking623

Might need to drag redhook's masterpiece into a new thread... Some people gave up on this one after 30 replies, and they probably don't realize it done blew up! tongue.gif

So in light of the fact that a couple of board members have exposed the CGG scan as being doctored, thanks Redhook and Joanna, any suggestions on what I should do? I was thinking of putting the books up on ebay with an explanantion of what happened. That should generate at least some publicity. I also have another former CGG book in at CGC right now. It's a tdcomix book that I bought from a guy that originally bought it from tdcomix. Unfortunately it won't be back until mid May or so. Should I try to call Steve B. and see if they would be willing to take a look at that book just for resto now. Or would I be unfairly influencing them if I told them which book to look at specifically?

Ok, enuff is enuff.!!! sumo.gif893frustrated.gifsumo.gif893frustrated.gif

Red...... your head is getting so big from all these acolades, you wont be able to lie down to sleep at night.

So I feel the need to knock you down a peg or 3

I will go out on a limb here and say....

Your work stinks. 893whatthe.gif

You have no skills insane.gif

You dont even own a computer, you have to go to the library sorry.gif

Your photos posted are stolen from [!@#%^&^], RK , and DD 893naughty-thumb.gif

You never taught Photoshop classes, you only saw a guy on the bus who was reading a newspaper about a guy who taught Photoshop classes. 27_laughing.gif

Nobody likes you, your not good enough, or smart enough.. and

You will die homeless and pennyless, and 20 lbs overweight. boo.gif

And lastly you dont collect Green River Pedigree comics.

you cant collect what you already own.. you know just a little bit to much info about this pedigree......

come clean we all know you did it.. 893naughty-thumb.gif

where did you put all those bodies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And yes those sirens you hear are coming to your house.. for you makepoint.gif

I ratted you out, thats right!!! gossip.gif

they told me if I told them who the real Green River killer was I could have all his comics.

Sorry ,

Write us from Jail , ok? tonofbricks.gif

Zeman