• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Tangled Web: CGG's scan under the microscope.

138 posts in this topic

I had a second thought. For next year's T-Shirt design, you should stick Vincent's head on your daughter inside the car, and Ian's head on the older pic of your daughter. Then change the deck so that instead of showing a deck made out of wood, the car is driving over a deck-sized Buzzy #70.

I wonder if they'll offer me some free submissions? 27_laughing.gif

By the way, slightly off-topic, but here is an example of what can be done with Photoshop if you have spent even a little time with it......here is a double portrait of my daughter Julia, composed of two photos taken ten years apart, one when she was about 10 months old and one when she was about 11. This is how you are supposed to alter pix! Just so you know I know what I'm talkin' about here! Thanks for indulging me.

demo.jpg

If that fence gets uncomfortable, perhaps another could be found to rest upon.

Don't even pretend to know where I stand on the issue. I'm a lot farther from the fence then most people, but right now isn't the time for me to go into that.

What are you doing about the issues with CGG? Posting on a message board? Woho. Sit back, get comfortable and keep your eyes open to see what people that actually take action do to effect change. tongue.gif

welcome back brad!!! way to jump right in with both feet!!! and that "wheels in motion" shirt turned out great........... thumbsup2.gif

and Joanna - thanks for all your work on this acclaim.gif

can't wait to hear the rebuttal - it should prove very interesting 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

m

This proves nothing. How do we know you don't have two cameras????? insane.gif

I wonder if they'll offer me some free submissions? 27_laughing.gif

By the way, slightly off-topic, but here is an example of what can be done with Photoshop if you have spent even a little time with it......here is a double portrait of my daughter Julia, composed of two photos taken ten years apart, one when she was about 10 months old and one when she was about 11. This is how you are supposed to alter pix! Just so you know I know what I'm talkin' about here! Thanks for indulging me.

demo.jpg

Don't even pretend to know where I stand on the issue. I'm a lot farther from the fence then most people, but right now isn't the time for me to go into that.

What are you doing about the issues with CGG? Posting on a message board? Woho. Sit back, get comfortable and keep your eyes open to see what people that actually take action do to effect change. tongue.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gifsleeping.gif

Par. thumbsup2.gif

Par. thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

Now now, Darth. Haven't you learned anything? How do you KNOW that Redhook actually OWNS that grill, which you claim is identical to yours? Has it never occurred to you that the grill in the photo might actually be a photograph of YOUR grill, cleverly added to Redhook's photo????

If this thread has taught me anything, it is that I can no longer trust my own two eyes as far as the internet is concerned.

Of course, just think of all of the money I'll save when I cancel my adult website subscriptions now. insane.gif

I got the same Grill!!! 27_laughing.gif I gotta get Logan one of those rides 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now now, Darth. Haven't you learned anything? How do you KNOW that Redhook actually OWNS that grill, which you claim is identical to yours? Has it never occurred to you that the grill in the photo might actually be a photograph of YOUR grill, cleverly added to Redhook's photo????

893scratchchin-thumb.gif .... shocked.gif why that dirty rat!!! sumo.gif

I had a second thought. For next year's T-Shirt design, you should stick Vincent's head on your daughter inside the car, and Ian's head on the older pic of your daughter. Then change the deck so that instead of showing a deck made out of wood, the car is driving over a deck-sized Buzzy #70.

NNNNNNnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif .... shocked.gif why that dirty rat!!! sumo.gif

LMAO

Davidking623

By the way, is it my imagination, or shouldn't somebody have mentioned the fact that there seems to be an entirely different wrap on the two scans? I mean, the wraps don't match up at all.....huh?

Yea, you're right. At first, I thought they didn't match, but then I realized the background behind the book was white and I thought it was exaggerating the extent of the miswrap. It was, but that didn't mean there wasn't still more of a miswrap, which I missed.

So if the scans aren't of the same copy...then why did they send it? I'm sensing excessive carelessness to accompany the probable attempt at deception via image editing. 893naughty-thumb.gif My best guess is still that CGG got this image from tdcardzncomix and didn't really know for sure whether it was authentic or not. Either way, they could just claim this now whether it's true or not, so their public image is probably permanently tarnished.

(Paraphrasing Turk from DD)

See, you got skills with Photoshop. You got the connections. What you need is vision. And vision, I got!

NNNNNNnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO!

Thats a real good question 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

clearing Leder's name by shifting blame to Ryan Elliott. sumo.gif

probably would help if anyone besides shadow had ever heard of Elliott, or could locate him.

IronManiac says that the shadow and Leder share an IP address gossip.gif