• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Usually not hyper critical of super hero movie stuff, but...

68 posts in this topic

okay, I'm seeing 4 red X's here.

Me too after I cleared my cache. Oh well, they're all over the internet if you do a Google search. I have to agree that the costume is really sucky.

Ya, I'm not a fan of the costume.

I really wish this ''reboot'' was being done by MARVEL & not the current producers.

I have been looking around online and the new Spider-man costume absolutely sucks.

I don't care how good the movie could possibly be, the costume will make it unwatchable. It is simply horrible.

People thought the same thing when they saw the "Batman Begins" costume for Batman

and I was one of them...

BUT I was proven wrong.

As I have said numerous times, it really doesn't matter what the characters look like

if the story, acting and directing are on par.

Well see, I am not ready to throw the book at it just yet.

I have been looking around online and the new Spider-man costume absolutely sucks.

I don't care how good the movie could possibly be, the costume will make it unwatchable. It is simply horrible.

Yep. I don't get it.... some things just don't need to be messed with... (shrug)

Money Grubbing Hollywood Producer: So you see Joe, if we get the girls who loved Twilight to come and see this movie. It will give us an even bigger box office. We're not rebooting and restarting these things for and grins ya know.

Joe Q: But... But... What about the fan boys? The real loyal comic readers?

MGHP: (Smacks Joe upside the head with his walking cane) You dunce! THEY will show up regardless of what we put out. Daredevil actually MADE money, dummy.

Joe Q: (Fixes what little hair he has left) yeah, yeah. Ok.

MGHP: As an example, look what YOU'VE done in your time at Marvel. You've put out the most senseless forgettable ever published and the nimrods keep buying it every month, RIGHT?

Joe Q: Well, we have some good cover artists and, uh, some events and crossovers...

MGHP: .

Joe Q: Well...yeah.

MGHP: Kiss my boot.

Joe Q: (smooch)