• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large original owner collection of ASM's on C-Link... any info?

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys there is a very impressive run of high grade ASM's on C-Link and every book says "Original Owner Collection".

That's the first time I've seen that on C-Link?

Any idea who submitted all of them?

They seem to be all recently graded in January....

Probably can't afford any of them but was curious none the less.

this is just marketing, a way clink will make the books sound better while being open and honest. its like saying highest graded when in all actuality it's the only graded copy. finishing 2nd in a race sounds pretty good, but if it's a 2 man race, you finished last and the fore mentioned sounds that much more impressive. so i guess you can assume that some "original owner" had a collection from their past, got them graded and now they are on clink for sale. sounds like buying a used car, "well it's a one owner with low miles and original paint". take it for what it's worth ~ NOTHING

this is just marketing, a way clink will make the books sound better while being open and honest. its like saying highest graded when in all actuality it's the only graded copy. finishing 2nd in a race sounds pretty good, but if it's a 2 man race, you finished last and the fore mentioned sounds that much more impressive.

I like when people say TOP CENSUS or HIGHEST GRADED, when their copy is one of 106 in that particular grade.

this is just marketing, a way clink will make the books sound better while being open and honest. its like saying highest graded when in all actuality it's the only graded copy. finishing 2nd in a race sounds pretty good, but if it's a 2 man race, you finished last and the fore mentioned sounds that much more impressive.

I like when people say TOP CENSUS or HIGHEST GRADED, when their copy is one of 106 in that particular grade.

Does that not still make it "Top Census" or "Highest Graded?"

Does that not still make it "Top Census" or "Highest Graded?"

Nope, it is 1 of XXX highest graded.