• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane toys to make THE WALKING DEAD!

48 posts in this topic

Pretty tame really.

michonne-twd.jpg

is that suppose to be a bro?

Yes,

All the "Bro's" I know wear micro mini's, hugging the gentle curves of their athletic yet supple thighs, and lowcut halter vests restraining their pert ample bosoms. :eyeroll:

Face resembles a black male, so get a clue. :makepoint:

Kind of a generalization, as all people look different, but you run with that.

I don't see anything in the shape of this gray prototype action figure that says "male" to me.

All my "clues" have been secured and relied upon, thanks. (thumbs u

Pretty tame really.

michonne-twd.jpg

Yes,

All the "Bro's" I know wear micro mini's, hugging the gentle curves of their athletic yet supple thighs, and lowcut halter vests restraining their pert ample bosoms. :eyeroll:

Face resembles a black male, so get a clue. :makepoint:

Kind of a generalization, as all people look different, but you run with that.

I don't see anything in the shape of this gray prototype action figure that says "male" to me.

All my "clues" have been secured and relied upon, thanks. (thumbs u

:signfunny:

I'm not chicken. I guess I just fail to see the subtleties of the show beyond zombies attack, people kill zombies, zombies kill people.

Twin Peaks, now there was a show. Snuffed out before its time. :(

The show ran 2 seasons 39 episodes, more than enough time to bring in viewers, but it didn't get over it. :sumo:

It had plenty of viewers. It began life as a movie, but the ratings were so high it was developed into a series. Unfortunately, the plot line got stale and the viewers fled... in droves.

The Shield was better.

The Shield was the best. I still miss it. :cry:

Although, I am really enjoying Lights Out.

Pretty tame really.

michonne-twd.jpg

Yes,

I'm soooo not going to hang out with you at a bar!

:jokealert: