• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man Enthusiasts Thread!

117 posts in this topic

While I don't have any of my Iron Man issues slabbed (except for ToS #39) I am wanting to track down a high grade slab of #14 (same as in the first post of this thread) as I have always loved that cover, story, and the 'night phantom' (goggles on a villain are my true weakness!)

Otherwise as for how enthusiastic I am I have the entire IM run for Vol 1, 2, and 3 with most of the variants (cover only, not price/international version). Put it together years ago and really should buy the newer IM runs as they are quite good (do alot o my newer comic reading digitally)

Welcome to the boards. Post some pics!

Thanks JCB!

How are you feeling?

Starting to feel a bit better finally...I thought I'd be out and about a day after since I've had so many surgeries in the past and recovered quickly. Not this time...having an organ removed kicked my butt. I went to the grocery store with my wife and daughter today just to walk around a bit and I was exhausted after. So better yes, back no. lol

Id like to add to this Thread, so I will be scanning my books after I post this. I am still looking for a #1, 10,11 and Ill have my 1-10. My over all plan is to have a 1-200 Run.

-Kystix

Id like to add to this Thread, so I will be scanning my books after I post this. I am still looking for a #1, 10,11 and Ill have my 1-10. My over all plan is to have a 1-200 Run.

-Kystix

Nice...big fan of the Layton's run. Let me know if you come across a #118 in 9.8. :wishluck:

I did a search and also scoured the past several pages of the Silver Age room and didn't see anything devoted to old Shell Head. While there is the TOS thread, of course, that isn't exclusively Iron Man nor does it incorporate the "Invincible" title. By leaving the title more vague we can use this forum to discuss the films, cartoons, guest appearances, or anything else IM-related.

While I've got a nearly complete mostly raw set with some CGC'd books thrown in for flavor, most are not scanned in currently. Here is my latest pickup, and I'd love to see your gems too!

RADB77272010113_124821.jpg

Something about this cover just rocks, one of my all time favorites.!!!