• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW TEEN TITANS 1980 PEREZ AND WOLFMAN

32 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention that styrofoam is not a good substitute for mozzarella...

Ah yes...but the REAL question should be: Is mozzarella a good substitute for styrofoam??

The Magic 8-Ball says yes.

Then we can use mazzarella in the place of packing peanuts? confused.gif

I read somewhere that if you rearrange all of the letters in the original Teen Titans' members names, you can spell parmigana reggiano, gruyere, maytag bleu and "American." But not cheddar. Not enough D's.

I wonder if the Teen Titans prefer mozzarella or cheddar. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Cheddar it yellow 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi i am new to the boards and would like to start a thread about my favorite comic book of all time, THE NEW TEEN TITANS. please list your favorite covers and stories from the classic 1980 series.

I was always partial to "Who Is Donna Troy" and "A Day In the Life".

-- Joanna

sign-offtopic.gif Now what in tarnation does that have to do with cheese????

hi i am new to the boards and would like to start a thread about my favorite comic book of all time, THE NEW TEEN TITANS. please list your favorite covers and stories from the classic 1980 series.

-- Joanna

sign-offtopic.gif Now what in tarnation does that have to do with cheese????

I was born and raised in Wisconsin. All of my posts have something to do with cheese.

That reminds me, I really hate Capn Crunch cereal. Tears the holy hell out of the roof of my mouth. And, you know, I know I should floss daily, but who has the time? Seriously.

Wow. It's been over 20 years since I read those issues and the titles alone bring back the story to me...who say's I can't use my gray matter upstairs? insane.gif

I did like the title for the first 20 issues or so--Gorgon (was that his name) and his relationship with Raven were very interesting--but it wore thin after a while and I stopped reading the title. Perez art was super, though.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

I particularly enjoyed THE JUDAS CONTRACT, and all the issues that had Deathstroke, Vigilante and Terra. thumbsup2.gif

"Who killed Trident" was pretty good too.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Who am I kidding? I loved Perez on the Titans. cloud9.gif