• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW TEEN TITANS 1980 PEREZ AND WOLFMAN

32 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gifthanks for your input on my favorite comic of all time, it looks like we can all have alot of fun in these boards. i am thinking of my next topic

GO TITANS hi.gif

Hey welcome back. You're wanted back on this thread. You took off after some tough questions were raised. confused-smiley-013.gif

I feel your pain on the time issue of flossing. But rather than give up flossing entirely, what I have done is floss just one tooth each day. That way I get one full flossing each month. And I have more time to eat cheese that way.

sign-offtopic.gif Now what in tarnation does that have to do with cheese????

I was born and raised in Wisconsin. All of my posts have something to do with cheese.

That reminds me, I really hate Capn Crunch cereal. Tears the holy hell out of the roof of my mouth. And, you know, I know I should floss daily, but who has the time? Seriously.