• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I just got my heritage catalog in today...

333 posts in this topic

I've been one of Heritage's most vocal supporters over the years and they quit sending me a catalog.

I don't get it.

You gotta pay to play :baiting: If it's any consolation, I haven't gotten mine yet and I have stuff consigned in the auction :P

true

the more books you buy the sooner you get your cataloge

:grin:

I've been one of Heritage's most vocal supporters over the years and they quit sending me a catalog.

I don't get it.

You gotta pay to play :baiting: If it's any consolation, I haven't gotten mine yet and I have stuff consigned in the auction :P

true

the more books you buy the sooner you get your cataloge

:grin:

I usually receive mine 2 days before the end of the auction

...and to be honest, had no idea they even had an auction going on right now doh!

I guess those 2 months I was away from the boards (for the most part), I was really "away" lol

So what peaks your interest?

...and to be honest, had no idea they even had an auction going on right now doh!

I guess those 2 months I was away from the boards (for the most part), I was really "away" lol

So what peaks your interest?

quite a few cool books...MMC46 in 8.5 is especially appealing to me hm

There's an Action 2 in the CL Auction ending next week. :baiting:

There are three books on my list that I'll probably never get, Action #2, Famous Funnies #1 and the Marvel Mystery Annual. I've past the anger, depression phases of this and am now into acceptance.

I have only recently gone back to appreciating the non-superhero covers of Action and Detective and I have to say Action 2 is one of my all time favorite covers. Leo O'Mealia is very under appreciated IMO. This copy could have been had for $16,000 in 2008 and it is quite acceptable.

ActionComics2_Rockford.jpg

While I don't own a copy (yet), it is now a grail book for me. Don't give up Paratrooper!

I have only recently gone back to appreciating the non-superhero covers of Action and Detective and I have to say Action 2 is one of my all time favorite covers. Leo O'Mealia is very under appreciated IMO. This copy could have been had for $16,000 in 2008 and it is quite acceptable.

While I don't own a copy (yet), it is now a grail book for me. Don't give up Paratrooper!

I sold this copy on Clink in 2009 for almost 19K I believe...bought it from swapto in 2008, so someone on the boards did buy it when it was a bargain (thumbs u

I sold this copy on Clink in 2009 for almost 19K I believe...bought it from swapto in 2008, so someone on the boards did buy it when it was a bargain (thumbs u

(thumbs u

i bought it from 1koko actually...

the 4.0 in the CLink auction is my old copy also. actually bought it from you rick...

now that i mention it, it seems we trade this issues quite a bit huh rick?

:insane: