• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private Signing 2011 - Now Taking Requests

101 posts in this topic

I am happy to announce another opportunity to get your books signed for CGC Signature Series by Mike Zeck and John Beatty. After several extremely successful signings, Mike and John have agreed to do another right before MegaCon 2011 (Late March)

Books and payment must be in hand by March 21st.

Unfortunately Mike and John will not be offering any sketch covers or remarks for this time around. This signing is for signatures ONLY.

Mike Zeck CGC SS

1980 to current - $40

Price includes grading and encapsulation.

add John Beatty for $10 per book

John Beatty CGC SS

1980 to current - $35

Price includes grading and encapsulation.

(note John will not be signing for CGC SS at MegaCon and this will be the only way to get a CGC SS book by Mr. Beatty during the MegaCon convention weekend)

Pre-1980 please contact me for price

PM me for pricing for raw/hardcovers/posters etc that you would like signed.

Shipping is NOT included in the above cost, please refer to the Shipping and Insurance chart below for pricing

Shipping fees are as follows, INSURANCE IS REQUIRED

RETURN POSTAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

1 Comic………..$14.00

2 Comics……....$16.00

3-5 Comics……$21.00

6-10 Comics…..$30.00

INSURANCE COVERAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only) REQUIRED

up to $100…………..........$11.50

$100.01 to $500…............$13.10

$500.01 to $1,000…........ $14.45

$1,000.01 to $2,000..........$15.80

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

When shipping me your books

Please write your forum name, and mailing address on the backing boards of the books and when sending payment. A CGC witness will be at the event to oversee the signing.

PM me if you have any questions

I am not accepting any Stan Lee requests for MegaCon, all Stan Lee requests MUST go through DesertWindComics. Please note It can be done but you would need to contact Chandler to arrange this.

Put me down for a few Danny.

+1 :applause: