• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private Signing 2011 - Now Taking Requests

101 posts in this topic

Web of Spider-man #31

Web of Spider-man #32

Deathstroke #1

I'm now 4/6 of my way to having the whole Kraven storyline...now I just need PPSSM #131 and #132...

I'm working on the series myself. Just sent in Web of Spidey #31 for this signing. All that's missing at this point is ASM #293 & 294. I plan to get 'em done @ ZECK's next signing! (thumbs u

Thanks Lloyd. For those wondering, I owed a few people remarks from the last Zeck opp that I had. Only about 10 remarks were done this time around.

I hope to offer remarks again at the next Zeck signing (TBA)

Sorry dude. Should have made that clear with the remark thing.

Thanks Lloyd. For those wondering, I owed a few people remarks from the last Zeck opp that I had. Only about 10 remarks were done this time around.

Already looking forward to the next one!!

Web of Spider-man #31

Web of Spider-man #32

Deathstroke #1

I'm now 4/6 of my way to having the whole Kraven storyline...now I just need PPSSM #131 and #132...

I'm working on the series myself. Just sent in Web of Spidey #31 for this signing. All that's missing at this point is ASM #293 & 294. I plan to get 'em done @ ZECK's next signing! (thumbs u

Same here...hope you find a couple of 9.8 copies cheap!

Web of Spider-man #31

Web of Spider-man #32

Deathstroke #1

Same here...hope you find a couple of 9.8 copies cheap!

Thanks friend! (thumbs u

Got my 9 submitions back today!!! A little bummed because I had 3 that took a grade drop ((1) 9.6 & (2) 9.4's) but that's the name of the game I guess...

I am EXTREMELY happy to get the other 6 back as CGC 9.8SS!!!!

THANKS Par2ch!!!!!!!!!

Got my 9 submitions back today!!! A little bummed because I had 3 that took a grade drop ((1) 9.6 & (2) 9.4's) but that's the name of the game I guess...

THANKS Par2ch!!!!!!!!!

Pictures! :D

THANKS Par2ch!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome. The ones that got a grade drop IIRC were old labels.

THANKS Par2ch!!!!!!!!!

+1

+2

THANKS Par2ch!!!!!!!!!

+1

Wewt!

Arrived today! (yes they are 2 separate books. :) )

Mega thanks to Par2ch for not only setting this up, but re-doing my sig prep since I made the boxes too small. :(

SW_A_F008_sm.jpgSW_B_F009_sm.jpg