• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 39 2.5 Blue , on the market till tomorrow noon

17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm still am just getting back to track here (after my dog situation). But something important came up to pay in a few days so I hope I can get just this sale :wishluck: , I tried to get money from people who owe me but they just don't answer the phone or just send it directly to voicemail... anyway. I got this from Alex some not too long ago. Tec 39 blue 2.5 displays great for a 2.5 asking only what I paid $1,050 (might not even be guide value) paypal please (pm me). U.s/ buyers preffered. :takeit: gets priority as always. Again,I need an answer within 2 days please, Thanks guys

FriFeb11020942EST2011.jpg

The tec will be on the market till tomorrow at noon. Then it goes back with my other books. Thanks everyone

By the way, the label reads "Very small amount of dried glue on spine of cover. (Cover detached.)"

"Opium story. Full page ad for Batman #1

Clayface appears in one panel ad

at the end of Batman story."

Thanks , when I got home I was going to take a close up pic of the label -will do it anyway.

Hey Yannis :hi:

I miss that book. :cloud9:

This book is an incredible looker for the grade. It has a detached cover but if not for that I believe it would have been an easy 3.5./4.0 A very solid 2.5 none the less.

My 2c