• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2

10 posts in this topic

Nothing is guaranteed, but CGC will do their best. Additional autograph fees apply if the people you want are charging. Some limits may be set for guests with limited access. Keep in mind books are done first come, first serve and not every guest will be there for the duration of the event, so the sooner you drop them at the booth the better.

For sketch covers, the process is different. You arrange with the artist, pay them whatever sketch fees they are charging and give them the book, then arrange for a CGC witness to come with you when the books are retrieved from the artist.

I'll be joining the CGC SS team at the booth at C2E2 next month.

I work for Hobbystar, and I have no interest in attending the Wizard show. I went last year, that's enough for me, there's nothing and no one there I want to see that I won't see somewhere else like TCAF --- bailing would indicate responsibility and a prior commitment to going.

I'd rather go to C2E2 and see JJ, Mahnke and other friends. Plus, the publishers we work with at Fan Expo will all be there and I have to talk to a few of them about programming and other ideas.