• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spiderman 6

24 posts in this topic

By the way, I'm thinking of buying this issue of Spider-man and have a question about it. Do you think that it will really gain some value after the Spider-man Reboot, where the main antagonist is Lizard?

Hard to say but I'm guessing it won't do much for it. You may see a small spike at first but I don't think there will be a sustained interest.

Who really knows though.

Personally, I think ASM 4 has benefitted from the movie but I don't think ASM 300 has.

If you mean by affordable... I'd certainly agree!

I feel like that book has been 'stuck' for quite some time and maybe that's only because it peaked too early.

Awesome character though... (thumbs u

(Can't believe Venom has been around for 23 years! )

I remember about 18 years ago, when Venom was only a 5 year old character, local comic shops here were asking $75-$85 for VFN/NM (9.0) copies.

I thought that was crazy then... lol

Book looks nice at first glance, with great colors, but it appears that both covers have a fair amount of moisture rumpling and stains in addition to the rust patches around the staples. I'd say 3.5/4.0 range.