• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why so serious?

43 posts in this topic

Bale is not American. :gossip:

:pullhair:

Now you've gone and done it!

Christian Bale is as American as the statue of liberty friend.

He is a gift from France? That explains everything.

The Statue of Liberty is from France!?!

exploding_head.jpg

Bale is not American. :gossip:

So how long have you hated America? :gossip:

Two years, one month, eight days, three hours, eight minutes, and 16 seconds.

I liked Machinist. Thought it was great. Also most other roles he's played thus far he has done them well IMHO. I haven't seen the Fighter or whatever one he's in with MW yet but......

Thought his role as Bruce Wayne was dark enough for a fit.

The Machinist is the one where he gets super thin but it's a perfect match for the role as he's not eating or sleeping and just withering away in the movie on the verge of snapping or just passed the snap mark mentally. Couldn't believe how thin he got for that role. Nuts!!

Seems to be a good actor, but I think he's a nutjob. That f-bomb laden rant shows that he may not have his head screwed on right.

Should be interesting watching his career, both on and off stage.

Of course he's a nutjob. He's the goddam Batman :gossip:

I don't like him, but I regard him as a good actor. He really made the Batman role his own, he was really good in American Psycho, and I still regard his role in Empire of the sun as one of the best performances ever by a child actor. I could care less about his off screen antics as long as he keeps playing interesting characters and making good movies.

I don't like him, but I regard him as a good actor. He really made the Batman role his own, he was really good in American Psycho, and I still regard his role in Empire of the sun as one of the best performances ever by a child actor. I could care less about his off screen antics as long as he keeps playing interesting characters and making good movies.

:applause: