• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your desktop wallpaper?

67 posts in this topic

My bike...

Hey, is that an Electra ??

Schwinn Hornet. The red piece on top of the tank is a cup holder. :cloud9:

Great lookin bike. I ride an Electra Cruiser ....

Wallpaper16.jpg

I'm constantly amazed that you are capable of creating such pretty girls.

Their mom must have stronger genes than you have. hm

Wallpaper16.jpg

I consider them my two greatest accomplishments ever!

Wallpaper16.jpg

I consider them my two greatest accomplishments ever!

Your older daughter looks like she is about to cram the camera in your ear. :)

[font:Arial Black]It[/font] [font:Book Antiqua]is[/font] [font:Book Antiqua]good[/font] [font:Comic Sans MS]to[/font] [font:Comic Sans MS]change[/font] [font:Courier New]fonts?[/font]

[font:Arial Black]It[/font] [font:Book Antiqua]is[/font] [font:Book Antiqua]good[/font] [font:Comic Sans MS]to[/font] [font:Comic Sans MS]change[/font] [font:Courier New]fonts?[/font]

[font:Impact]Change[/font] [font:Lucida Console]is[/font] [font:Verdana]always[/font] [font:Arial Black]good... [/font]

(thumbs u

[font:Impact]Change[/font] [font:Lucida Console]is[/font] [font:Verdana]always[/font] [font:Arial Black]good... [/font]

(thumbs u

Not always.

xoxo

(thumbs u

Not always.

xoxo

[font:Book Antiqua]Always... [/font] :sumo:

(thumbs u

Not always.

xoxo

Please note that he is no relation to my branch of the "X" family [font:Impact]tree[/font].

[font:System]Oh [/font][font:Arial Black]F[/font][font:Impact]$@#% ![/font] :cry: