• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

Wow thanks so much for the positive responses! :applause:

I'm at the office now, but I will answer all questions/pm's tonight.

one more slot reserved for Hector if he wants one and the opp hits 10 :foryou:

Dexter does great work. The Magneto is mine, I was going to wait until the Op was posted before I showed it off to the world.

Nice piece bud. I had A DC non happening translate into a much appreciated Dex Opportunity especially after seeing that Damn Sean's Lizard VS Spidey Sketch ...... :makepoint::slapfight:

But originally had Danny going to do a front and back Sentinel VS Juggernaut.

Now I'm going with an ASM blank as I won't be able to get enough sketches on those covers for my liking, so it pretty much worked out for the best in my opinion. ;-)

We'll see anyway depending on quality but things are looking good for this artist from what I can see.

Rich

It's up to DEX to do what he wants on mine.....

Either Spidey VS Scorpion or

Spidey VS Hobgoblin

I guess I'd rather the latter but whatever he feels more comfortable sketching was the message I sent to him through Mike so I'll be happy with a Scorpion too. I have a Hobgoblin coming from Castrillo soon enough anyway. ;-)

CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THESE SKETCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Mike for the great opp buddy!!!! ;-)

All spots are taken, I'm working on extending the round but no promises

Rich Dex sent me a pic of your completed spider-man/hobgoblin piece, I will post tonight if that's ok with you

Ashaytr was another displaced Danny Cruz customer, I will post his piece tomorrow

I will answer all pm's tonight, at school/office now

Thanks guys! :headbang:

what happened with cruz that he bailed?

He didn't bail per se, more of a mutual parting of ways (thumbs u

I will never publicly badmouth DC. He went full steam from 10/09 to 12/10, 3 opps completed. He did wwphilly, bmore, carbo and even nycc. Great artist and great guy. But at the end of the day I can't put the pencil in his hand and force him to draw, plain and simple

On to the future!

Here's a piece Dex is working on for Absolutecarnage, it's about 75% complete. Sweet sketch! :cloud9:

P1050724copy-1.jpg

All spots are taken, I'm working on extending the round but no promises

Ashaytr was another displaced Danny Cruz customer, I will post his piece tomorrow

I will answer all pm's tonight, at school/office now

Thanks guys! :headbang:

Wait wait wait....what do you mean by "another"... please tell me... oh no....

PM Sent...

what happened with cruz that he bailed?

He didn't bail per se, more of a mutual parting of ways (thumbs u

I will never publicly badmouth DC. He went full steam from 10/09 to 12/10, 3 opps completed. He did wwphilly, bmore, carbo and even nycc. Great artist and great guy. But at the end of the day I can't put the pencil in his hand and force him to draw, plain and simple

On to the future!

Here's a piece Dex is working on for Absolutecarnage, it's about 75% complete. Sweet sketch! :cloud9:

P1050724copy-1.jpg

Yeah Guess Danny had alot going on. Nuff said.

Glad Dex is on the case and WOWWWWWZERRRS as Inspector Gadget would say when he looked at something that balling!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Great mostly complete sketch.....

I really like his Hobgoblin Glider. Glad he kept it old school at my request as the new hobgoblin is a tad of a joke IMO.

:-)

THANKS FOR UPDATE MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

your the SHEET

Rich