• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

And just to be clear regarding Dexter:

He has 3 more books to finish for Round 3. Once these are done they'll be mailed to CGC

The books from Round 2 are due to be graded shortly. Once graded these will immediately go out to the customers

And round 1? :shy:

I can see where this is heading guys :)

I apologize for any confusion regarding Dexter's opps. Here's the list and book status:

Round 1 books---These books were mainly Danny Cruz customers that never recieved a sketch from Danny. I asked each customer if it would be okay to switch requests to Dex, as Danny wasn't completing the work. I showed examples of Dex's work to some of these customers and they all agreed (thumbs u

1. Spider-Man vs. Lizard--completed

2. Dr. Doom--completed

3. Thor---completed

4. Magneto--completed

5. Spider-Man vs. Hobgoblin--completed

6. Harley Quinn--completed

7. Moon Knight vs. Black Panther--completed

8. ASM #129 Homage/Black Cat--completed

9. Wolverine vs. the Punisher--completed

10. Wolverine vs Phoenix---completed

7 out of 10 books recieved 9.8 from Round 1. Considering these books went overseas, were worked on by Dex, returned back from overseas and still got 9.8 is worthy of respect imo

All Round 1 books have been shipped to their owners some time ago. If you have not received your Round 1 book please PM me

Round 2 books---these books are currently at verified and are in queue for grading. These will be graded shortly and shipped out

1. Spider-Man/ Venom---completed

2. Black Cat--completed

3. Emma Frost--completed

4. ASM 36 Spider-Man black cover--completed

5. Invincible vs. Conquest---completed

6. Deadpool vs Wolverine---completed

7. Punisher vs Daken--completed

8. Rancor and Rancor keeper--completed

9. Wonder Woman vs. Batwoman--completed

10.Cloak and Dagger--completed

11. Mary Jane/Black Cat--completed

12. Punisher--completed

13. Ironbuster--completed

14. ASM 36 black cover---completed

15. X-23 vs Jessie Hack---completed

16. Elektra--completed

17. WW2 Cap--completed

Round 3 books---these are currently in Dex's possession, 3 more books to go from this round:

1. Adam Strange--completed

2. Punisher vs Deadpool---completed

3. Spider-man vs Green Goblin--completed

4. Phoenix--completed

5. Wolverine/X-23---completed

6. not yet completed

7. not yet completed

8. not yet completed

Commissions:

11x17 Spawn--completed

11x17 Spider-man---completed

Once the Round 3 books are completed and shipped, I'll pay fast track for all Round 3 customers as I know everyone has been waiting :foryou:

But Dexter is a solid, reliable artist. He loves doing covers for us and I appreciate him doing so. I also appreciate everyone for participating in his opps. Any updates new scans or changes I'll post for all. Thanks everyone :)

Any pics? :popcorn:

Hey Jeff,

We might as well air this out now, no disrespect to you or flame war intended :foryou:

Jeff ordered an x-23 vs Jessie Hack. 2 issues have occured:

1. He didn't like it

2. He ordered a wraparound and Dexter mistakenly did a front cover

I told Jeff I'd take care of it after Round 3 is done. I've agreed to get another sketch for him, wraparound x-23 vs Jessie Hack. I am paying out of pocket

But I have a pic of the completed x-23 vs Jessie Hack...scan coming right up :)

Any pics? :popcorn:

Hey Jeff,

We might as well air this out now, no disrespect to you or flame war intended :foryou:

Jeff ordered an x-23 vs Jessie Hack. 2 issues have occured:

1. He didn't like it

2. He ordered a wraparound and Dexter mistakenly did a front cover

I told Jeff I'd take care of it after Round 3 is done. I've agreed to get another sketch for him, wraparound x-23 vs Jessie Hack. I am paying out of pocket

But I have a pic of the completed x-23 vs Jessie Hack...scan coming right up :)

Wow Mike. That really stinks that you have to pay out of pocket because of a misinterpreted order. :tonofbricks:

Actually there's no issue here, I offered this to Jeff

We've had our differences, but I'm still committed to getting his sketch done as he's in this opp

And he's been waiting patiently like everyone else so no love lost (thumbs u

I just got an offer for the Hack/X-23! lol

Wow I love the boards! :applause:

:applause:

Mike has been great through this and I look forward to the wrap around. I was trying to be discrete within the thread. I certainly didn't intend to be calling you out or anything Mike. :foryou:

No worries Jeff

The thread needed an update...the books from this opp are my top priority right now (thumbs u

Jeff and Mike...

You are both friends of mine and good peeps. Bury this hatchet and just try to make simple concessions. I think the start of this problem falls on the artist and works it's way up.

You guys know this can be resolved. PM coming...

wow, nice job branget! You get forum tool of the year. You had plenty of company with littlebill among others, but you pulled it out in the end! Congrats!

wow, nice job branget! You get forum tool of the year. You had plenty of company with littlebill among others, but you pulled it out in the end! Congrats!

What did I do? (shrug)