• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

did i miss a new op ?... again ?.. lol!

I have a 2nd opp option you might like...details soon :)

Quick update:

12 books were shipped to Dexter yesterday. He should be resuming his schedule with us very shortly :cloud9:

And for everyone asking, the color option may be possible. I'll get more info once Dexter recieves the books. Thanks everyone! :applause:

:news: Round 1 boardies: your books have arrived safely at CGC.

I will collect the grading/shipping fees for your book

The book will be processed and returned to you. This was not a hidden fee but stated at the beginning of the opp. I try my best to make it easier for everyone. I'll also PM everyone individually (thumbs u

***If you have already paid grading please disregard, your book will be processed and shipped to you****

Round 2 boardies:

Dex has agreed to ink and color for $20. Please let me know if you want the ink/color option. If you're keeping your request pencil-only no need to PM. Thanks :)

Here's the first sketch from Round 2 by Dex:

adamstrangedexter-1.jpg

Here's #2 from Round 2 by Dex :o

P1100598.jpg

SO Happy that is mine. Thank you Mike for this opp, and Many thanks to Dex for another killer sketch!! :applause:

I'm glad you like it! I think the shirt/emblem is cool, especially since it's all pencil :headbang:

If there's enough interest in another round and Dex is ok with it I'm all for it :)