• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter Soy Sketch Opportunity Round 1!

536 posts in this topic

lol wow......

Mike anyways glad all that junk got deleted. Stellar op! I was thrilled with my sketch and your services as always.

There is a reason why Ireally wont do public sketch ops ever again..... :o ......To those of you who set them up......Bless your hearts! :cool:

For the sake of the hobby Jeff and I have made amends :)

Thank you JJ for the mediation

I want to make a public apology to everyone for my conduct. It was unbecoming and not needed

Hopefully, people will see my human side. As a human being I make mistakes, but I love the SS program. I love CGC the staff, the boardies, the conventions, etc.

And I'm blessed to have found such great friends on here, and you can believe I treat every sketch cover in my opps like they're my own.

Anyways sorry everybody! No more talk in this thread from me, just updates and scans! :D

Mylar

:news: Round 2 books have been graded! :news:

Individual PM's are coming shortly

I've made arrangements with Dexter; he'll be sending the completed books from Round 3 (5 of 8) to CGC. :) I'll keep everyone posted about this (thumbs u

Hello everyone

Just a quick update for everyone involved with these 2 opps

The round 2 books are at graded status and will be shipped shortly

All round 3 books(with the exception of 2) have arrived at CGC and are currently being put in the system

Any updates I will let everyone know, thank you

And I'd like to share a recap of the 40+ sketches Dexter has done for us, recap coming soon

My thanks to everyone involved :)

Hello everyone

All round 3 books(with the exception of 2) have arrived at CGC and are currently being put in the system

And I'd like to share a recap of the 40+ sketches Dexter has done for us, recap coming soon

40+!!! wow Mike thats sick! is that more than Danny did?

Hello everyone

40+!!! wow Mike thats sick! is that more than Danny did?

I think so but my Danny Cruz opps were almost 3 years ago :insane:lol

But I'll do a recap asap (thumbs u