• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

THE ART OF INSIGHT STUDIOS HARDBACK: FRANK CHO, MARC HEMPEL, MARK WHEATLEY - $20

Great book with lots of interviews and artwork. Huge Frank Cho section. Book is NM with a NM/NM- dustjacket. Way cheaper than retail.

sold to gcstomp at 70%

MARVEL TREASURY EDITION # 26 - HULK PLUS A RARE WOLVERINE STORY - VF/NM- $15

One of the last Treasury editions that Marvel produced in the early 80's. Contains a super rare Wolverine and Hercules story too. Just mild storage wear keeps this one from the higher grades.

sold to Subliminal

FRAZETTA INDEX BONANZA - NM $25

Informative and detailed index of damn near everything Frazetta did. Worth every cent for the reference guide.

I have only TWO COPIES of this at $25 each... once they're gone, they're gone!

CLOONeython4a0001.jpg

:takeit: give me the one in better condition please.

Informative and detailed index of damn near everything Frazetta did. Worth every cent for the reference guide.

^^ ... man that Detroit Mike money is some of the best money that money can buy! Appreciate you sir! Throw down a Charlie Sheen quote so I can put you in the Quote contest if you havent already... and thanks again for dropin by :)

^^ ... man that Detroit Mike money is some of the best money that money can buy! Appreciate you sir! Throw down a Charlie Sheen quote so I can put you in the Quote contest if you havent already... and thanks again for dropin by :)

:acclaim: i'll see what i can find.

TYRANT # 1, 2, 3 VF/NM SET - $12

Hard to find, beautiful books. I listed these as VF/NM due to be packed in a loose box where they developed a storage bow. Could be flattened with a press or simply put under a stack of books. I should list them as NM as they are, but you may think that bow is a problem, so VF/NM.

CLOONeython4l0005.jpg

CLOONeython4l0006.jpg

CLOONeython4l0007.jpg

:takeit:

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

Until I can get the vid posted:

Awesome quote. I watched the video 3 times.

"What they're not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people. See where that goes."

Charlie Sheen makes me laugh

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 18 : RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK - VF- - $7

SKY MASTERS OF THE SPACE FORCE # 1 - VF-/VF - $10

RUDOLPH'S SUMMER FUN - VF/NM GLOSSY & RARE - $20

WONDER WOMAN AMAZONIA - DC ELSEWORLDS - VF/NM $5

Great book with great art. WW rocks!

I have 4 copies of this fine book... please buy one!

Those treasuries are going to be rough on my shipping costs but I don't see them north of the border in Canada

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 18 : RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK - VF- - $7

SKY MASTERS OF THE SPACE FORCE # 1 - VF-/VF - $10

RUDOLPH'S SUMMER FUN - VF/NM GLOSSY & RARE - $20

WONDER WOMAN AMAZONIA - DC ELSEWORLDS - VF/NM $5

Great book with great art. WW rocks!

I have 4 copies of this fine book... please buy one!

Those treasuries are going to be rough on my shipping costs but I don't see them north of the border in Canada

^^^^^^^^^^ ... Many thanks sir! I will try to get the cheapest rate to the Great White North that I can :)

TYRANT # 1, 2, 3 VF/NM SET - $12

Hard to find, beautiful books. I listed these as VF/NM due to be packed in a loose box where they developed a storage bow. Could be flattened with a press or simply put under a stack of books. I should list them as NM as they are, but you may think that bow is a problem, so VF/NM.

^^ ... you sir collect some of the best available! Loved this series :)