• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

X-MEN: GOD LOVES MAN KILLS HARDBACK - $7

One of the best X-Men stories ever.

:takeit:

WONDER WOMAN AMAZONIA - DC ELSEWORLDS - VF/NM $5

Great book with great art. WW rocks!

I have 4 copies of this fine book... please buy one!

:takeit:

^^ ^^ ... great reads here! Many thanks!

BONER! went to bed and missed Tyrant.... amateur mistake clooneyfans...never go to bed...never.

I'll check the Clooney-closet and see if there are any dupes Kev... but I doubt it brother. That book was underprinted and undersold way back in '94 (or '95, or '96) ;)

LET ME IN: CROSSROADS # 1 - NM MINI PROMOTIONAL ISSUE $6

Great movie and a pretty good book. Small promotional item. See the finger and metacarpal there for size reference.

CLOONeython4r0003.jpg

GHOST # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 NM RUN - $15

Adam Hughes was announced to pencil this new book through Dark Horse. Well whoever decided that idea was shocked to realize that poor old Adam couldn't keep a monthly schedule if his life depended on it. He made it through the first three issues and then became the primary cover artist. Great underated book here. Get all eleven of the first issues cheap in one swoop.

IMG_1340.jpg

NEGATIVE BURN # 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

NM/NM- (MORE NM) RUN OF 17 ISSUES OF THE FIRST SERIES. $30

A great Caliber anthology book of the early 90's. Artists include Brian Bolland, Mark Bode, Paul Pope, Alan Moore, Art Adams, David Mazzucchelli, Phil Hester, Bob Burden, Dave Dorman, Neil Gaiman, P. Craig Russel and many more. Priced to move.

sold to totallyjem/shavenkev

ROARIN' RICK'S RARE BIT FIENDS # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13 - ALL NM

BUY ALL ELEVEN ISSUES FOR $20 !

Great crazy series. Fantastic covers and wild reads. You've heard about this book, why not find out what the fuss is.

SOLD TO TOTALLYJEM FOR SOME % OFF

BIZARRE ADVENTURES # 20, 23, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33 ALL VF/NM $20

Great lot of mags. Chaykin, Colon, FRANK MILLER, Stephen King, X-men, Thor... just a great bunch. Buy them.

sold to Oldguy @ 20% off.

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 28 : KRULL NM/NM- $8

Great glossy copy from a 80's cheesefest. Only problem is top of spine blunt as seen from back cover there.

sold to Luis at 60%