• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

Not sure if these are available, if they are I'll take em. Iron man 3, Thor 126 and 1 of the batman records, less 40%

I'm thinking they are all gone except for the Batman record... we are on are way back to east TN right now so I will update the thread when I walk in the door at home and let you know for sure sir.

Many thanks to everyone making this thread a success and sorry again that this roadtrip fell right smack in the middle of Cloonython IV.

That said, VOTES need to be made in the Charlie Sheen Quote Contest on page 32. Right now there is a tie between two players... this will not do :)

If no clear winner by tonight at 11EST , its looks like there will have to be a game of SUDDEN DEATH voting.

Literally the will hit the fan :)

Alright fellas. I'm back at home and I'm going to be devoting the rest of the evening to updating this fine thread and adding some more cool items here and there.

I would have been here sooner but I had to defend Rupp honor over in my Avengers lot thread... my apologies for spending 20 minutes on that foolishness. Feel free to chine in over there if you want something to do while you all wait for me to get this in order. I know I'm an awful person who is just in it for the money... just ask Shaven Kev. If Rupp was to die "Donnie Darko" style... no one would cry for my flattend arse! Don't hate the Rupp, hate the game!

Hmmmm Shaven Kev :cloud9:

I appreciate everyone's patience with the Rupp. My niece was in the Outstanding Teen Miss Tennessee pageant and we all drove to Jackson Tennessee in support of her. As you guys can see, she's worth it to us :)

IMG_0811.jpg

Sorry I aided in that Rupp, but those two are douches, and not even the Summer Eve brand but a generic person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed knockoff.

Personally, I feel you are an evil money hungry animal, out to rob those funny book lovers of their orphan donation money, but I would never be uncouth enough to post it in a sales thread....oh wait...... :censored:

Sorry I aided in that Rupp, but those two are douches, and not even the Summer Eve brand but a generic person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed knockoff.

Personally, I feel you are an evil money hungry animal, out to rob those funny book lovers of their orphan donation money, but I would never be uncouth enough to post it in a sales thread....oh wait...... :censored:

No worries Mike... you're from NYC and we all know that you guys are all like Travis Bickle getting ready to go "Taxi Driver" on somebody's arse :grin:

I just long for the day when douches realize they are supposed to freshin up the place... since thats what douches were meant to do... instead of add to the stink.

That said... bring ANY & ALL stink INCLUDING DISCHARGE here.... to CLOONEYTHON!

Dude's a piece of work.

His post history is entertaining as is this gem.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=218188&Number=4679829#Post4679829

:o ... honestly tho, I just don't think that fellow knows how it's done yet. I hope I wasn't to harsh on him.

Concerning junkdrawer16000, I don't know who ejaculated in his Cheerios this morning, but it must have been a bowl full of chunky goodness :P

DAREDEVIL # 1 - 1998 SERIES - NM $5 EACH, GOT TWO COPIES!

:takeit: x2 at 50% off

WESTERN KID # 1 - NICE UPPER MIDGRADE $7

Isn't that Pooch on loan from Gunner & Sarge from the DC Universe? Musta been a result of one of those crazy Crisis timeslips.

:takeit: at 50% off

THOR # 1 NM ZOMBIE VARIANT & HUMAN THOR VARIANT COVER. BUY BOTH FOR $7

:takeit: at 50% off

^^ ^^ ^^ Many thanks Syd! Pretty sure all these are still here!