• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

I bet whoever voted for me regrets it lol

Ramese717 is pulling out all the stops in the Charlie Quote contest... his 8 votes leads Snake's 5 votes by.... well 3 votes!

I'm thinking the feel good television event of 1977 may have a new home :headbang:

What will Snake due to prevent this from happening? He still has 2 hours plus to find the votes to pull back on top. The only thing we know for sure is that

SHAVEN KEV :cloud9: probably ain't gonna win this one... but who the hell knows... he could just be waiting to bust a shaven cap into someone's shaven arse.

:juggle: open a half dozen shill accounts and stuff the ballot box??? Offer to paypal 23 cents to each person who votes for me???

:gossip: Promise the return of the Clooney sketch in all of it's Winning Glory (I drew a dress on him but he is otherwise unharmed) for the eagerly awaited Clooneython V???

Oh...I have options...now get out there and vote for me dammit...pretend it's Chicago, vote early and vote often!!!

:devil: