• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full Backs Vs. Half Backs

28 posts in this topic

Personally, I've found that once you go with a fullback, you can't go back to a halfback. I'm in the process of putting all of my books in the mylite2 + fullback combo.

+1, Any keeper SA gets this setup in my collection.

Same.

Top tier books = Fullback and Mylite 2

Med Tier books= Halfback and Mylite2

Bulk of Collection= Acid free comic bags and boards.

Fullbacks and Halfbacks are great but add a lot of weight and bulk over thousands of books. Also for your copper and modern books probably not worth the expense. Indespensable for valuable books though.

Also, for me the Fullback/Mylar combo displays books better than anything else.

And Hotflips would be my go to supplier for the above. I just wish they would get a UK agent as I gave myself a hernia carrying my order back from London Comic Con. :baiting:

Top tier books = Fullback and Mylite 2

Med Tier books= Halfback and Mylite2

Bulk of Collection= Acid free comic bags and boards.

Fullbacks and Halfbacks are great but add a lot of weight and bulk over thousands of books. Also for your copper and modern books probably not worth the expense. Indespensable for valuable books though.

Also, for me the Fullback/Mylar combo displays books better than anything else.

And Hotflips would be my go to supplier for the above. I just wish they would get a UK agent as I gave myself a hernia carrying my order back from London Comic Con. :baiting:

+1

Personally, I've found that once you go with a fullback, you can't go back to a halfback. I'm in the process of putting all of my books in the mylite2 + fullback combo.

+1 That is exactly what happened when I went to the fullback/mylite2 combo. Loooove the fullbacks and books look fantastic in the Mylite2.