• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There Are Two Sections of the CGC Forums

52 posts in this topic

"Gold Comics" and everything else.

I don't even collect GA books for the most part, but this section of the forums has more information than all other sections combined.

I don't even collect GA books for the most part, but this section of the forums has more information than all other sections combined.

Unless you're talking about Obadiah Oldbuck, posts are pretty level headed around here.

OG, if you haven't read it yet, read the threads about Obadiah.

lol

Unless you're talking about Obadiah Oldbuck, posts are pretty level headed around here.

lol

Roy, that's poor etiquette to not provide a link. :cry:

Just sayin'.... :whistle:

lol

Search function is your friend, noob. :baiting:

Oh wait, this is the GA Forum. doh!

Kindly direct your gaze to the following thread, the perusal of which should quench your thirst for understanding the importance of Obadah vs. Superman. linky :foryou:

lol

Search function is your friend, noob. :baiting:

Oh wait, this is the GA Forum. doh!

Kindly direct your gaze to the following thread, the perusal of which should quench your thirst for understanding the importance of Obadah vs. Superman. linky :foryou:

lol

And it's a "fisting free " zone too!

:hi:

btw, been working on that book, and have made some progress.

I think it's a pretty cool place to hang and if others enjoy the banter by some very knowledgeable participants then that's great too. (thumbs u

And it's a "fisting free " zone too! :hi:

except on Saturdays. On Saturdays, we fist all day and night. :insane:

And it's a "fisting free " zone too! :hi:

except on Saturdays. On Saturdays, we fist all day and night. :insane:

Isn`t that an old Elton John song? "Saturday Night`s All Right for Fisting"

WTTB! :foryou::hi:

:baiting:

I think it's a pretty cool place to hang and if others enjoy the banter by some very knowledgeable participants then that's great too. (thumbs u

We're definitely more of a 3rd gear type of crowd...relaxed and mellow....and also possibly since our transmissions don't shift into Overdrive anymore. :eek: