• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fariy Tales 57 & Myths & Legends 3 C2E2 Pre-Sale - The new Butt covers!

37 posts in this topic

Grimm Fairy Tales 57 C2E2 Naughty Exclusive Variant - EBAS cover (limited to 250)

$50 raw NM+ or better

$90 CGC 9.8

Grimm57C2E2B.jpg

:takeit: (x1) Grimm Fairy Tales 57 C2E2 Naughty Exclusive Variant - EBAS cover (limited to 250) 9.8 please ... it's still the 17th. 8)

PM sent ... again.

Thanks

MattP

Weird, I thought Mike was supposed to be at C2E2 and Raven was going with Ebas and Nei. Who knows.... (shrug)

The Zenescope crew is staying at my hotel - just ran into them. Raven, Ebas, & Nei are definately in Los Angeles... & Mike DeBalfo's plans changed and he will not be at C2E2.

Go knock on their door and tell them to keep it down, I can hear them all the way over here. :)

it says the other topic has been moved but when I click on t he link I get access denied ... & really who is the anal mod who moved/put that in the topic .... yesh .... lol

Guys - presale is closed. I do not have any books available at the original prices.

I was just about to list books in the c2e2 sales thread I started yesterday but it was just closed. Its hard to start another thread off my pda so I will either start a new thread from my laptop tonight or wait until I get back on Monday.

As some of you might be aware of things got a little crazy with the Grimm Naughty exclusive last night.

Everyone that preordered raw and cgc 9.8 copies should be covered. Thanks to everyone who bought books during the pre-sale.

Guys - presale is closed. I do not have any books available at the original prices.

I was just about to list books in the c2e2 sales thread I started yesterday but it was just closed. Its hard to start another thread off my pda so I will either start a new thread from my laptop tonight or wait until I get back on Monday.

As some of you might be aware of things got a little crazy with the Grimm Naughty exclusive last night.

Everyone that preordered raw and cgc 9.8 copies should be covered. Thanks to everyone who bought books during the pre-sale.

Look at the completed listings on eBay for raw copies last night. The book was temporarily pulled from sale this morning and now the few remaining copies at the show are $100 each. The original show price was $40. As soon as the doors opened this morning people wanted to buy them up.

lol And Dre got to cherry-pick the lot! Before they were sold to anyone! The dude has got some serious connections going on.

And i can assure you that I am, at the very least, extremely thankful for that!

(worship)

Just to let everyone know the raw books will be shipping next week when I return from Wondercon. If you ordered any additional raw from Megacon please be sure to send me a PM reminding of your full order so I ship together.

Orders will ship in initial order received.

CGC 9.8 pre-sales will be shipping shortly thereafter - when they arrive back from CGC. Books were graded earlier this week (Fast Track).

Thanks!