• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fariy Tales 57 & Myths & Legends 3 C2E2 Pre-Sale - The new Butt covers!

37 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

I will be hitting the show floor early and grabbing these exclusives.

The Emerald City Myths & Legends Variant sold out 3 hours after opening on Friday - These Grimm books have been hot hot as of late.

EBAS was kind enough to show me the original art for his new "Butt" covers, but I wanted to wait for color versions before I put them up for sale here. The Waking Butt cover went out of control and still commands $75+ NM raw on Ebay.

I was lucky enough to score pretty much all the Waking 9.8 candidates at the Phoenix con.

As always I'll be picking the best of the best - going for 9.8 candidates.

Raw:

$5 Media Mail for up to 20 books,

$7 Priority for 1 book boxed, $11 for up to 20 books boxed.

CGC 9.8:

$10 Priority Mail for the first slab, $2 each additional.

Here we go...

Post the usual :takeit:

I've gotten a few PM requests for SS on the Grimm 57s.

Sadly, cover artist EBAS, writer Raven Gregory, and colorist Nei Ruffino are not attending C2E2. They will be attending a reading event in Los Angeles - "Naked Girls Reading" at Golden Apple Comics on 3/19

I've gotten a few PM requests for SS on the Grimm 57s.

Sadly, cover artist EBAS, writer Raven Gregory, and colorist Nei Ruffino are not attending C2E2. They will be attending a reading event in Los Angeles - "Naked Girls Reading" at Golden Apple Comics on 3/19

Maybe Gregory will be there?

http://www.zenescope.com/news.htm

Be sure to come out and see Raven Gregory this weekend at Emerald City ComicCon and March 18-20th at C2E2 in Chicago at booth 710!

Have a great week!

Zenescope

Weird, I thought Mike was supposed to be at C2E2 and Raven was going with Ebas and Nei. Who knows.... (shrug)

The Zenescope crew is staying at my hotel - just ran into them. Raven, Ebas, & Nei are definately in Los Angeles... & Mike DeBalfo's plans changed and he will not be at C2E2.