• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil movie reboot

41 posts in this topic

Too bad Val Kilmer is getting up there in age, I always thought he would be a great Matt Murdock.

Why because he played a blind guy once? The age isn't even as bad as his weight has become. I think Andy Richter should be Foggy Nelson. :kidaround:

Too bad Val Kilmer is getting up there in age, I always thought he would be a great Matt Murdock.

Why because he played a blind guy once? The age isn't even as bad as his weight has become. I think Andy Richter should be Foggy Nelson. :kidaround:

What about Matt Nelson as Foggy Nelson (shrug)

I recently saw the directors cut and now I

like the original

The Director's Cut of Daredevil is actually a good movie IMO.

They decided to cut an entire plot line from the original release that was integral in the character development of Matt Murdock as a person/lawyer.

And it had Coolio in it. lol

There was also that very eerie scene of Daredevil hearing a woman die.

Let's hope they don't screw up the new one. :wishluck:

I recently saw the directors cut and now I

like the original

The Director's Cut of Daredevil is actually a good movie IMO.

They decided to cut an entire plot line from the original release that was integral in the character development of Matt Murdock as a person/lawyer.

And it had Coolio in it. lol

There was also that very eerie scene of Daredevil hearing a woman die.

Let's hope they don't screw up the new one. :wishluck:

Hmm..maybe I should revisit that movie and watch the Directors's cut.

I heard a DD major villain will be in it,,,,,

The OWL!!!

Okay, just kidding.

Pshaw...my sources have told me it is a team-up of the Leapfrog and the Purple Man.

Such a rich history of memorable ne'er-do-wells in the Daredevil Library :insane:

DD and BlackWidow were made to be together; rekindle that in a movie with Electro or Death Stalker or even the Hand story lines from Miller (with an Elektra reboot) would be killer.

Bendis made the Purple Man a pretty scary dude in Alias.

True that...just not so scary in the Daredevil mythos...he really did a number on Jessica Jones didn't he :eek:

They should do an Alias movie.

Bendis made the Purple Man a pretty scary dude in Alias.

True that...just not so scary in the Daredevil mythos...he really did a number on Jessica Jones didn't he :eek:

They should do an Alias movie.

I would pay good money to see that...those books were a great read!

DD and BlackWidow were made to be together; rekindle that in a movie with Electro or Death Stalker or even the Hand story lines from Miller (with an Elektra reboot) would be killer.

The Black Widow is with Bucky now.

On another note, I always wanted to see a movie wherein Daredevil gets his training to become Daredevil