• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shirts becoming more popular ?.

39 posts in this topic

I've had a bunch over the years but they always end up being too short for me. So I move them to my gym drawer and wear them to workout in until they become belly tees and must be retired. I'm not overly tall but I guess I need them to be made in "Tall" sizes.

Comics in the movies and news and merchandising the characters to add additional streams of revenue is to blame. When comics were just in the comic stores the merchandise and Ts were primarily sold there. Once comic characters hit the mainstream the products hit mainstream stores.

Who here wears comic book shirts? I would if I came across one I liked but I don't care enough about my tee shirts to send away for one and I don't read GL or Superman. So I probably read a ton more comics than the people I see wearing comic book shirts :shy:

I have a Black Lantern shirt, Blue Lantern shirt, and a Blue Lantern shirt I got from my Secret Santa.

I don't have any comic tees, but my girlfriend has a bronze-age Batgirl shirt she wears often.
I call BS.

No DD collector has a girlfriend.

:lol:

But some of us convince unsuspecting woman to marry us prior to revealing that we really don't collect X-Men books!

I don't have any comic tees, but my girlfriend has a bronze-age Batgirl shirt she wears often.
I call BS.

No DD collector has a girlfriend.

:lol:

But some of us convince unsuspecting woman to marry us prior to revealing that we really don't collect X-Men books!

+1 (and Sgt Fury, and Strange Tales)