• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official: Post your most intimate personal and family details thread.
2 2

220 posts in this topic

I remember your trip to Belize, Sr. Grumpy Rump.

That was an amazing trip.

http://www.justafanboy.com/Belize/index.htm

The second time was even better, but this is a family friendly board so I won't be sharing those pictures.

Waiting for PM now. :popcorn:

Since this is the "Official" personal thread, I will share a story from this morning.

A little back story: My 2-year-old is really into animals. Not like dogs and cats and everyday animals. The more exotic, the better.

He has been having nightmares/crying out momentarily for the past few nights. Last night, he did it a couple of times, but nothing too bad. This morning around the time he normally wakes up, I heard him scream, "Daddy!!"

When I walked in there I asked, "What's wrong, Big Guy?"

He responded, "Watch out! A PUMA!!"

So, I'm pretty sure my son has been having nightmares about exotic South American animals.

It's so difficult to keep up with the voluminous amount of incredibly personal details people post about themselves, their kids and grandkids. I'd like to petition that everyone who feels the need to do so, please post it here.

For example, some folks post pictures of lovely books worth many thousands of dollars. In separate threads, they post pictures of their comic rooms. In yet another thread, they might post how excited they are about an impending out of town for several days. It would be much easier to put that all right here.

Another example, people love to post pics of their kids and how adorable they are. I agree, they are adorable. I love that picture of them with their dog outside your house. That one of their birthday party is really cute as well. If you could post it all here, I think I'd be able to have a great conversation about all their favorite superheroes and toys if we should ever meet. Maybe we can talk about while you're at that con several hours away that you posted about last week? The one where your wife and kids are staying home.

I look forward to the posts.

I just reread this.... :taptaptap:

What about HUSBANDS/Boyfriends...?

I mean, there ARE at least 10 6 women on here now...equal time! :banana:

There are more than 8 ....We are slowly taking over real subtle like so the men folks don't get spooked "eep it's a female and she is reading a COMIC BOOK runaway"

Since this is the "Official" personal thread, I will share a story from this morning.

A little back story: My 2-year-old is really into animals. Not like dogs and cats and everyday animals. The more exotic, the better.

He has been having nightmares/crying out momentarily for the past few nights. Last night, he did it a couple of times, but nothing too bad. This morning around the time he normally wakes up, I heard him scream, "Daddy!!"

So, I'm pretty sure my son has been having nightmares about exotic South American animals.

Or chromium's shoe fetish.

I watched that "Hoarders: Buried Alive" show that comes on cable last night with the wife.

One family featured the single least attractive girl I think I've ever seen on television. I doubt Dice would hit it with a shovel if she was the last girl on earth. Well, maybe once, but he'd damn sure not tell anyone about it later. They showed her making dinner for herself and her obese mother...shell pasta, two giant scoops of Miracle Whip - per bowl - and canned peas, drained. All mixed together and eaten lukewarm. Mmm, mmm that's some good eatin

I have pics of Transplan to post.

:cloud9:

Booting up Photoshop now...... :insane:

Hurry and post them. Maybe he'll melt. :applause:

:whistle:

This is transplant giving a massage to a random guy in a bar.

Chicago09034.jpg

For some reason Transplant couldn't take his hands off the guy in the checkered shirt.

Chicago09045.jpg

Those are in North America too - we've got them wandering around the streets here, taking care of house cats and such.

I'm done giving out anything personal,don't feel like getting berated by anyone around here. :gossip:

You haven't been berated anyone.

hm

Short term memories from guys who can hold a grudge for eternity..

Booting up Photoshop now...... :insane:

Hurry and post them. Maybe he'll melt. :applause:

:whistle:

This is transplant giving a massage to a random guy in a bar.

Chicago09034.jpg

For some reason Transplant couldn't take his hands off the guy in the checkered shirt.

Chicago09045.jpg

Looks like you guys are hanging out at the Red Bar..ugghh

of course if I thought it was from the SDCC I'd say you were all hanging out at Moby Dlcks

Those are in North America too - we've got them wandering around the streets here, taking care of house cats and such.

True, but typically they are refered to as Cougars, Panthers or Mountain Lions up here, though.

Moby Dlcks

So quantities of are not spooned. Only the rogue ones.

Very interesting. hm

I stand corrected. hm

hm

lol

When my husband was in SD for the SDCC he and a friend wanted togo out and grab a couple of beers. I had not thought to clue them to what side of town we were in. So they see a bar called Moby Dlcks and a beer special and that was all it took to lure them in the door. It took them a bit to figure out it was a gay bar.

I'm drinking a beer....Might hit the sack soon hm

Heading that way now. Hoping I wont get attacked by the Jungle Cat living outside my toddler's room.

Pumas are friendly..haven't you ever watched "Go Diego Go"

They are sweet as pie in the cartoons..

Moby Dlcks

So quantities of are not spooned. Only the rogue ones.

Very interesting. hm

I stand corrected. hm

hm

lol

When my husband was in SD for the SDCC he and a friend wanted togo out and grab a couple of beers. I had not thought to clue them to what side of town we were in. So they see a bar called Moby Dlcks and a beer special and that was all it took to lure them in the door. It took them a bit to figure out it was a gay bar.

So did he get lucky? hm