• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Photo of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman

89 posts in this topic

Not really impressed with Adrianne Palicki's look...

She looked GREAT on Friday Night Lights as a blonde but with black hair and this costume I'm not reallying diggin it.

Might be the "baby face" look... I don't know.

what did they used to say? different strokes for different folks.

For this folk, my strokes would all be swift and hard. :luhv:

I'm having trouble seeing anything remotely masculine or gawky in her motion. ???

You just cemented it for me...Linda Carter's Wonder Woman will forever be THE Wonder Woman. She was indelibly etched in my brain as a 10-12 year old kid and still fires me up! :cloud9:

I think I could turn gay if any of that were true, well maybe.

+1 :luhv:

Here's a lot more of her than we're used to seeing for reference. Which features are masculine? (shrug)

carrzkiss_upDate-02-00-51-Jun-16-2010-FName-LyndaCarterBikiniHQmod.jpg

Might I add, and this comes to you without the the aid of digital enhancement.

That's "real" skin on this babe :insane:

And definitely real boobs, too. I'm pretty sure she's a D-cup, but in an unsupportive bikini top like the one in that scan they collapse a bit into her chest due to pressure from the top and make her look smaller than she is. I don't think implants ever do that, regardless of the type, although I don't know the entire gamut of what surgeons do so I'm not totally sure that's right. Her curves are all-natural, all feminine, and more than that, in the direction of IDEAL femininity, although granted some people do prefer the more exaggerated hourglass frame with bigger hips such as a Salma Hayek or Sofia Vergara, or at the utter extreme, a Kim Kardashian. I prefer a more slender hourglass shape just like this--it's near-ideal femininity at its finest. I give her an 8.5, with the only things keeping her from a 9 or 10 being a very minorly sunken/wide nose. I'm glad she didn't try to get the nose taken in at the sides like Marilyn Monroe did, she's fine as-is. Her body is at MINIMUM 9.5, maaaaaybe 10. :luhv:

Hmmmmm. Perhaps you'd be so kind to scan this pic to uncover any figure flaws that we've missed so far. It looks to me like her titties are hanging very properly inside that halter top but maybe I'm overlooking something from the angle of the shot:

110880.jpg.e52fc245476e5aa6ff89d53ba188f825.jpg

Hmmmmm. Perhaps you'd be so kind to scan this pic to uncover any figure flaws that we've missed so far. It looks to me like her titties are hanging very properly inside that halter top but maybe I'm overlooking something from the angle of the shot:

Are you asking me or aman? I already said her body's a 9.5 or 10.

I think I could turn gay if any of that were true, well maybe.

+1 :luhv:

Here's a lot more of her than we're used to seeing for reference. Which features are masculine? (shrug)

carrzkiss_upDate-02-00-51-Jun-16-2010-FName-LyndaCarterBikiniHQmod.jpg

I dunno, the pic doesn't look right to me. It looks like the face is photoshopped onto the body. Could explain why the breasts look smaller. 2c

But theres no doubt, Lynda Carter was smokin hot in her day. I'm definitely in the camp that she was a fox.

But the Wonder Woman costume they made her wear always looked like Granny Panties to me. lol:baiting:

I was actually hoping to get you to narrow down your scoring. A half point spread is the difference between a gold and well out of the medals you know.

She's a 10 excluding the face as far as I know, but you can't see everything so I usually hesitate to call anyone perfect. She could have a huge, hairy mole on her . If she'd like me to give her a 10, she'll have to submit her body to me for a more thorough examination. :wishluck:

But theres no doubt, Lynda Carter was smokin hot in her day. I'm definitely in the camp that she was a fox.

But the Wonder Woman costume they made her wear always looked like Granny Panties to me. lol:baiting:

While those shorts may be alright in comic books, they look brutal on just about any woman, including Lynda Carter. Quite simply they make her butt look fat. It's a good thing her breasts act to draw a fellow's gaze:

WoderWoman.gif

That's why I'd suggest Hollywood producers dress her in the short loose skirt Wonder Woman wore initially. That look is very flattering to just about any woman with nice legs.

AWonderWoman4.jpg

:juggle: