• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 64

293 posts in this topic

Criminey,

This is what makes this tournament so fun.

Black Lantern lives another round with a score of 30.

Jazzman is going home with a score of 85 and two players will go home after scoring 90!!!!!!!

:banana:

My first round was way better but the second round was a very good learning experience for me.

Like we Austrians like to say: I'll be back (with a better score) :grin:

ComicDonna, you were a tough opponent!

The west coast bracket seems much tougher then the east this year! Thanks Tom!! (for throwing me under the bus!)

And kudos to Divad. I actually credit him to helping me learn how to grade when I joined these boards. The PGM forum is pretty much where I learned to grade, and he was very helpful when I was a noob.

:news:FINAL SCORES AFTER REGULATION :news:

3. SolitaireOne 40

14. ARK 50

:censored: I had the FF #65 and TOS #82 a full half grade higher each, but then 2nd quessed myself at the last minute; pegging them at 7.5 and 8.0 instead, respectively. :cry:

GG, Ark! ;)

Thanks SO,

I also undergraded 3 out of 4. Match play is tough on the nerves. I went to sleep thinking I was out of the tourney.

Best of luck to all remaining. :wishluck:

Same result as last year! :makepoint::cry:

Did you edit your PM?

I did. I checked to see if my original PM sent had been read. It stated it was unread by you, so I changed one or two of the scores. Had the message stated unread by none I wouldnt have attempted it. My understanding was that you couldn't changed once you had entered it, but since the PM stated it hadnt been read by you, I figured it was ok.

That makes sense then. The grades are not recorded from the PM's, they are recorded from the original e-mail notification that I receive containing the PM. If your name is not attached to your PM, I log onto the chat board to look at the time it was received to match it up, and frequently, I don't open the PM's until much later and clear them out. This protects the integrity of the contests. The PM editing system is flawed for this contest because it doesn't record when a PM is edited or notify me of an edit. That is why the rules state that all submissions are final.

Ok thanks

57 points here. Not bad. Probably not good enough for a victory, but we'll see. :wishluck:

I had the same grades as Collin/comicdey. If his math is correct I'm at 70 points. :sorry:

Congrats man. If I hadn't changed that last book's grade from 9.0 to 9.2, it'd have been a different story, but I choked, what can I say? :pullhair:

Good luck the rest of the way. I'll be pulling for ya.*

* I mean that in the most non-sexual way possible.

Great! I am up against Toro next round. doh!

We both have to get to the next round. :baiting: I never do that great in this format. I think the best I've ever done is the elite 8.

Hello Toro. :devil:

Great! I am up against Toro next round. doh!

We both have to get to the next round. :baiting: I never do that great in this format. I think the best I've ever done is the elite 8.

Hello Toro. :devil:

Hi BlowUpTheMoon! :hi:

After getting a perfect score I have no where to go except down. :tonofbricks: Plus either way Shark will probably take the round after that.