• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 64

293 posts in this topic

"7.0 with a sub crease and the back cover nearly torn in half? etc etc etc" :jokealert:

TOMAHAWKED!!

:applause:

My drive-by guess was 6.5. I think that's just a top/center crease on the front, not a full sub crease.

The west coast bracket seems much tougher then the east this year! Thanks Tom!! (for throwing me under the bus!)

And kudos to Divad. I actually credit him to helping me learn how to grade when I joined these boards. The PGM forum is pretty much where I learned to grade, and he was very helpful when I was a noob.

Divas was my first too :blush:

See you soon for the resurrection :sumo:

:lol:

"7.0 with a sub crease and the back cover nearly torn in half? etc etc etc" :jokealert:

TOMAHAWKED!!

My drive-by guess was 6.5. I think that's just a top/center crease on the front, not a full sub crease.

Yep, could well be.

That is a tear in the bottom centre of the rear cover though right?

Damn I only seem to do well with books in 8.0-9.8 :(

:cry:

Well done DiceX (thumbs u

You put up a hell of a fight for a limey. Don't make me work so hard next time.

Good game, man. :foryou:

TOMAHAWKED!!

That's was what I guessed. I was fighting myself between 6.0 and 6.5.

I thought about 7.0 for a fleeting moment, but it quickly fleeted. lol

TOMAHAWKED!!

You'd all call that book 7.0 all day in hand... :makepoint: ( :gossip: It's my book...) :headbang:

I was the opposite. I graded the Cap way too low because of the big black stain on the back lower left corner. lol

Well played David, I'll do my best to keep our namesake in as long as possible. Hit me up if you're heading to WonderCon this year, your beers are on me down at the Thirsty Bear Brewing Company. :headbang:

The gingers will rise again . . .

Now this is a guy I can lose to. :golfclap:

TOMAHAWKED!!

You'd all call that book 7.0 all day in hand... :makepoint: ( :gossip: It's my book...) :headbang:

That's what bumped me up to 6.5. It looked like one of those books that is fresh enough to get a nod to the higher grade if you were stuck between technical grades.

3 bullseyes, said 9.0 on the FF 70.. Theres always next year.

That beats my sorry azz . . . ;)

Pretty sure he was saying "always next year" for you :foryou: Too bad you can't be resurrected.....oh yeah..you were.

I'll fight the good fight if I make it through this round

Was looking forward to another round against ya David. :hi:

:sorry:

:gossip: Kick hiz azz! lol

No seriously, good luck to you both!