• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does anyone really care about Werewolf by night #32 ?

247 posts in this topic

I know it's the 1st Moon Knight, but why does that matter? Moon knight is essentially a D-list hero. Why would his 1st appearance be valuable? Same goes for Avengers #196 1st Taskmaster. Nobody cared until Wizard Magazine said to get it now before it gets hot. Why would the 1st taskmaster ever get hot?

To sum up your position: I don't like a character, so I don't understand why others lke that character and, in turn, why there is demand for that character's first appearance.

To sum up your position: I don't like a character, so I don't understand why others lke that character and, in turn, why there is demand for that character's first appearance.

yep

Not a very strong first post.

personally I always go after a FA or death comic if I can :) I guess I'm a real sucker for those .... though that may stop at least with the deaths with marvels current marketing strategy "oh hey sales suck lets kill off blank for a while now"

yep

lol I didn't even notice it was his first post.

mumfio: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! Now leave my Moon Knight alone, I think he's cool.

I hope somebody cares. I just got a 9.8 back from CGC. Unpressed, for those that care.

While his comments come across a little "rough", Moon Knight is far from a top tier character. That said, I think the price of the book has been sliding down quite a bit over the years so that is may be pretty representitive of the demand for the character.

yep

lol I didn't even notice it was his first post.

mumfio: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! Now leave my Moon Knight alone, I think he's cool.

He is cooler than Killraven........................... :whistle:

While his comments come across a little "rough", Moon Knight is far from a top tier character. That said, I think the price of the book has been sliding down quite a bit over the years so that is may be pretty representitive of the demand for the character.

Nope, he ain't top tier, and his first appearance doesn't merit top dollar. Sounds reasonable to me.

I hope somebody cares. I just got a 9.8 back from CGC. Unpressed, for those that care.
Liar.......... :roflmao:

Seriously! It will be the third one on the census.

I know it's the 1st Moon Knight, but why does that matter? Moon knight is essentially a D-list hero. Why would his 1st appearance be valuable? Same goes for Avengers #196 1st Taskmaster. Nobody cared until Wizard Magazine said to get it now before it gets hot. Why would the 1st taskmaster ever get hot?

I couldn't care less if one persons A-list hero is someone else's D-list one. That's to be expected

I think a better start to this thread would have been if you posted your complete "A-D" list.

WTTB

Yeah what a crappy character. Continually has new series made after him that sell well and made top 10 since the revamp in 2006. Continually added to new teams. Been making new headway as a character and growing a larger fan base. Had a tv show being made for him until writer strike happened for television but yet episodes are rumured to still be written for the series which from my understanding verified by the writer of the episodes himself. Has a new upcoming series being written by Bendis which in my understanding is one of the better writers.

Yep nothing going on with this D-list hero.

I couldn't care less if one persons A-list hero is someone else's D-list one. That's to be expected

I think a better start to this thread would have been if you posted your complete "A-D" list.

WTTB

um...

A

B

C

D

Sucks to be you. We've just determined that the market price for that book is stupid. PM me and we'll work something out. I promise you'll get most of your grading fees back.

I am sorry you feel that way,personally I think Moon Knight is a pretty cool character.Great first post by the way! WTTB :makepoint: