• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does anyone really care about Werewolf by night #32 ?

247 posts in this topic

I hope somebody cares. I just got a 9.8 back from CGC. Unpressed, for those that care.

Sucks to be you. We've just determined that the market price for that book is stupid. PM me and we'll work something out. I promise you'll get most of your grading fees back.

I will pay grading fees plus $10

I hope somebody cares. I just got a 9.8 back from CGC. Unpressed, for those that care.

Sucks to be you. We've just determined that the market price for that book is stupid. PM me and we'll work something out. I promise you'll get most of your grading fees back.

PMs are no fun. $4400.

What exactly is "rough" or "weak" about this post? The fact remains Moon Knight isn't a character that will ever threaten wolverine or spider-man in popularity. This may be an extreme example but I think you get my point.

So whats the problem. You are a looking at a few $100 for a WWBN 32 while an af15 or hulk 181 (if I am correct about first wolvie appearance) surpasses the price of the wwbn 32 greatly.

Seems to be right in line for pricing so whats the issue?

What exactly is "rough" or "weak" about this post? The fact remains Moon Knight isn't a character that will ever threaten wolverine or spider-man in popularity. This may be an extreme example but I think you get my point.

It's rough cuz you're dissing Moon Knight! It's weak cuz you're not properly brown-nosing us.

(I'm just playing of course.)

That's why Richard is asking $4400 for his 9.8, not $44,000 like he might for Hulk 181 in 9.8, or $44 bajillion like he would for an AF 15 in 9.8.

$44 bajillion like he would for an AF 15 in 9.8.

Actually I'd probably keep that.

I actually do like the character but Moon Knight has had numerous cancelled series. What impact has Moon Knight ever had in the Marvel universe? If the character was so popular why has the character had numerous cancelled series due to low sales?

It hasn't had low sales. 2006 series for the first like 5 where top 10 sales books at diamond and then tetered down like all series do. The Vengeance of Moon Knight series also did very well sales wise. And while it has had a few revamps since then in fact the series had just new titles and the story arcs where continuations but they have just been changing the teams for art and writer. I can say for fact the 2006 series at start was very well done while finch was art but then they screwed up the team by getting rid of finch at around number 10 and when they hit 20 and deodato did his cover it spiked interest again in which they finished off that series and brought deodato back for the VotMK. The new Bendis series will be a continuation of the last series.

And I like these breaks in between since gives a break on my wallet lol and on top of that time for stories to be better written in which there has been some decent story lines since 2006.

Whisp-Wolverine is the most popular character is comics. Moon Knight has never really caught for any real period of time, so there is really no comparison. Werewolf by Knight #32 cgc high graded books go for more than a "few 100 dollars".

Your batting a thousand ,Wolverine? May be popular but! Not as popular as Spidey or Batman,c'mon. doh!

Whisp-Wolverine is the most popular character is comics. Moon Knight has never really caught for any real period of time, so there is really no comparison. Werewolf by Knight #32 cgc high graded books go for more than a "few 100 dollars".

So do I have to start your list myself? :taptaptap:

mumfio's list

A) Wolverine

B)

C)

D) Moon Knight, Taskmaster

I find that wolverine is the most popular character is far from fact and from my understanding he is like a B level chacacter and not even an A lister.

And anything under 9.4 are only a few 100 and high grade copies are not found that often. This issue has mis wraps and such from my understanding so hard to find a high grade copy and thus why the high grade copies go for what they do.

So do I have to start your list myself? :taptaptap:

mumfio's list

A) Wolverine

B)

C)

D) Moon Knight, Taskmaster

The list is already broken if wolvie is an A lister lol

P

That's why Richard is asking $4400 for his 9.8, not $44,000 likeu he might for Hulk 181 in 9.8, or $44 bajillion like he iwould for an AF 15 in 9.8.

Thingthimg

The thing that baffles me is that Nova #1 in same grade does not command s similar price as werewolf by night 32...both were secret a avengers