• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does anyone really care about Werewolf by night #32 ?

247 posts in this topic

Yes, no one cares. It has been shown by the amount of money (just under $1000) being spent on one recently, that no one cares about this book.

Mumfio, you really should stop, for your own sake. But for the rest of our sakes, please, continue!

:)

-slym

Just for clarification, as some need it - spending $4400 on a book 3 years ago and the same book being sold for $3000 now does not equal no one caring about it. It just means they don't spend as much money now on it.

In this case, more copies of the book have surfaced, driving prices down.

The other way makes about as much sense as an OW/W comic being worth more and being more desirable than one with W pages in the same grade.

:ohnoez:

-slym

Glad to hear someone cares. On this thread someone was selling one for $4400 & now someone 3 years later bought one for $3000. Not a good sign, though.

All the same points I made 3 years ago, still hold true & probably more so now.

So, you went from, "This topic should remain dead as nobody does care about WWBN #32 anymore." to "On this thread someone was selling one for $4400 & now someone 3 years later bought one for $3000. Not a good sign, though."

I love how all your points hold so true!

Glad to hear someone cares. On this thread someone was selling one for $4400 & now someone 3 years later bought one for $3000. Not a good sign, though.

All the same points I made 3 years ago, still hold true & probably more so now.

selling or sold? Two different things.