• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does anyone really care about Werewolf by night #32 ?

247 posts in this topic

I know it's the 1st Moon Knight, but why does that matter? Moon knight is essentially a D-list hero. Why would his 1st appearance be valuable? Same goes for Avengers #196 1st Taskmaster. Nobody cared until Wizard Magazine said to get it now before it gets hot. Why would the 1st taskmaster ever get hot?

People care because they like the characters. (shrug)

I hope you have more to offer the boards than this first post... lol

500px-01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

Say's the poster who just reposted & offered nothing.

I cannot believe that Mumfio would waste his utter genius on comic books, when he is clearly smart enough to develop non-liquid alternatives to space travel and posit theories on anti-gravity propulsion methods.

I bet he doesn't even live in his mom's house, too!

I wish I lived in my mom's house. You know how much extra scratch I'd have for comics?

True, but you wouldn't have much privacy if you brought Psylocke or the White Queen home from the bar, or Luke Cage or Puck, if that's your thing.

seinfeld.gif

Aren't you guys late for your uber-nerd Gandolff/Hobbit cosplay convention?

I cannot believe that Mumfio would waste his utter genius on comic books, when he is clearly smart enough to develop non-liquid alternatives to space travel and posit theories on anti-gravity propulsion methods.

I wish I lived in my mom's house. You know how much extra scratch I'd have for comics?

True, but you wouldn't have much privacy if you brought Psylocke or the White Queen home from the bar, or Luke Cage or Puck, if that's your thing.

seinfeld.gif

:troll:

seinfeld.gif

Just a little. We stopped by to pick you up, but your mom said you took the bus.

seinfeld.gif

Just a little. We stopped by to pick you up, but your mom said you took the bus.

Way to go! stealing my original joke about posters living in their parent's basement. You should change your avatar name to Mr.Original.