• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Menage e Trois, Pedigree, ComicConnect, and Comiclink Auction results

298 posts in this topic

I'm sitting these auctions out but still having fun seeing what some of these comics are going for. :popcorn: Congrats to all who won some books!

George, that FF is a nice looking 9.0.

Congrats to Fantastic Four on picking up that ridiculously sharp FF #2 and for completing your run. It must fell great! :applause:

Just another observation, I wish Pedigree auctions streamed in real time like the way Comiclink does. Unless I missing something I had to fumbled through a bunch of pages to find the current listing that are about to end (on page #32 at the moment).

Putting tracking bids in with both Pedigree and Comiclink (when I could still bid on Comiclink books) is essential, in my opinion.

got one book on Clink, maybe they can ship it with the one from the Jan auction doh!

I hear you. Still waiting for my Jan stuff....

Why does CL take so long to ship books to winning buyers?

Usually they've been very good indeed...much slower on this occasion.

Are you serious? That`s really unacceptable.

I won a book on Pedigree tonight.

Have to say, I really like the extended bidding. Takes the snipes out of it and allows a truly fair chance to those who are willing to pay the most in a chill, considered manner. It's like poker. Raise. Sit. Re-raise.

In contrast, I was the winning bidder on 8 of 12 lots in a recent heritage auction with 40 seconds left, and ended up losing all 8.

I have a monster bid on the one book in all three auctions I want to win. Once again, there's no 9.8 or higher Conan 104 for me to spend all my money on.

Looks like another shut-out with ComicConnect tonight. Ironic, considering how many sweet books of mine were selling for GPA lows just a few months ago, and now I can't win a single auction.

Comiclink is also an O-for XXX so far. Nothing won, and mostly through the SA portion of the Avengers. Strike that, just won a couple of nice Avengers.

Pedigree seems to be the place to be...looks like Doug's site may be losing some bids to CC and Clink. Still some strong prices there, but certainly some deals to be had too.

No luck at Pedigree - the only book I was following didn't break reserve despite being within $10 of GPA...

But I managed to snag one at CLink that I really wanted. Pacific Coast ASM goodliness... :cloud9:

Five down, nineteen to go. :headbang:

ASM08292PacificCoast.jpg

I like the idea of grouping them all together for a given month. (thumbs u

This win makes me one book away from completing all my Marvel runs for the first time. :banana: That one remaining book is a particular Spidey book that's easy to guess.

1042847003.jpg

Sick. (worship)

got one book on Clink, maybe they can ship it with the one from the Jan auction doh!

If only poor service actually had an effect on their bottom line, as it does in practically every other business.

I missed the 2 Avengers i wanted the most in the Clink auction. The 38 9.6 and Annual 2 9.4, thought i had strong enough bids but got beat at the last second :(

For some reason, the clink site wont let me drag out and copy the scans but i did win a few Avengers.

50 9.4w

71 9.4w

94 9.2w

102 9.4w

189 9.8w

I was pretty dang happy with what i was able to win in the CC auction but pretty dang disappointed with what i missed in the Clink auction.

Btw,

Congrats cheetah on the Suscha 103. SICK, SICK book that went for a pretty reasonable price unless it really jumped the last minute(i didnt see the final price).

I know you REALLY wanted it so congrats man, you deserve it! Glad it went to a good home since it couldnt come to mine (thumbs u

If only poor service actually had an effect on their bottom line, as it does in practically every other business.

There has to be something going on if you havent gotten your January books. Obviously, any screwup like that is unacceptable but call Tracy and im sure she'll take care of it right away. They have been a little slow for me a few times with snafus and i never bothered calling but when i finally got around to calling, Tracy took care of it RIGHT away.

have you called and asked whats going on?

Picked these up at CC:

First Gwen Stacy and Harry Osborn, an underrated key (in my opinion) and a book I don't see available all that much. A higher grade like this was on my radar for a while

ama1.15324a.jpg

First full Mary Jane Watson :cloud9:

ama1.15346a.jpg

And a nice 9.2 white pager

ama1.15832a.jpg