• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION COMICS #1 on Craig's List!

23 posts in this topic

I assume since hes showing scans of the inside covers that he has no clue it isnt the original. If he was trying to scam people, he'd probably just have a crappy cover photo.

How much would you pay to see his face when someone clues him in that he has a $3 reprint and not a $100,000+ original? :gossip:

I just sent him an e-mail politely telling him its a reprint. I have a feeling he's going to tell me something nasty. lol

DR.X

I have a feeling you're right! You definitely have to post his response (thumbs u

So much for his dreams of retiring off this little find he has :(

I assume since hes showing scans of the inside covers that he has no clue it isnt the original. If he was trying to scam people, he'd probably just have a crappy cover photo.

How much would you pay to see his face when someone clues him in that he has a $3 reprint and not a $100,000+ original? :gossip:

He probably wouldn't believe the person and accuse him of trying to rip him off....