• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

173 posts in this topic

You omitted the little prize I pm'd you:

Raw Vertigo keys: Sandman #1, Hellblazer #1, Swamp Thing #37, Death #1 Platinum, Books of Magic #1 Platinum, Sandman #8

vertigokeys.jpg

Mostly 9.0 - 9.4, ST#37 is more like 7.5. There's some great reading there :)

Updated Prize List:

1. Space Adventures #13 CGC 7.0 OW-W Charlton Comics 1954. (NA)

2. X-Men #205 CGC 9.6 White Pages. Barry Windsor Smith Art- First Lady Deathstrike. (NA)

3. Platinum Series ‘Blade Trinity’ 2 DVD set and ‘Ultimate Avengers’ Animated movie DVD. (NA)

4. Defenders #1 CGC 7.5 OW-W (NA)

5. 5 low to mid grade Marvel Treasuries (Etanick)

6. 5 low to mid grade DC Treasuries (Etanick)

7. Uncle Scrooge #48 Raw Fn/VF 7.0 (AJD)

8. 6 Dave Stevens Cover Comics (Shark)

9. Iron Man 2 for XBOX 360 NIB (SolitaireOne)

10. Daredevil 231 CGC 9.6 White Frank Miller (one of my all time favorite Miller issues) (Ark)

11. The Uncanny Dave Cockrum - HC limited edition (1000 copies) from Aardwolf Publishing (DrewinCanada)

12. Amazing Spider-man Civil War CGC 9.8 White (trmoore54)

13. HOM and X-men 1, 2, 3 DVDs (Blowupthemoon)

hom.jpg

x.jpg

14. This Weird #1 (Wrightson and Starlin) double cover 9.2 raw (Blowupthemoon)

IMG_2076.jpg

15. 2 high grade warrens (Shiverbones)

x15-2.jpg

x13-1.jpg

16. Robin II Delux Collectors set (Zuckuss2003)

robin2.jpg

17. Set of 10 Star Wars Comics: (Zuckuss2003)

th_swamidala-98.jpg th_swanakin-98.jpg th_swbh-96.jpg th_swbhkk-98.jpg th_swdecade2-94.jpg

th_swriver1-96.jpg th_swriver2-94.jpg th_swrogue-94.jpg th_swtales-96.jpg th_swvand-98.jpg

18. Raw Vertigo keys: Sandman #1, Hellblazer #1, Swamp Thing #37, Death #1 Platinum, Books of Magic #1 Platinum, Sandman #8 (He11blazer)

vertigokeys.jpg

Because there was a typo in the numbering on the Hulk 118 and a lag between the original posted list of books and the ammended listing on the Hulk 118 noting the spine split and piece missing, it appears that some may have missed the updates on that book. If you have submitted grades already, you may revise your grade on that book only by Noon PST Friday. Please send a new PM noting your revised grade.

:tonofbricks: Tom

I will submit my grades tomorrow. I will spend about 2 minutes on these books total. I have to take this round (slightly) more seriously.

You could have graded these by the time you wrote this drivel.

My grades are in. :sumo: get moving.

I will submit my grades tomorrow. I will spend about 2 minutes on these books total. I have to take this round (slightly) more seriously.

You could have graded these by the time you wrote this drivel.

My grades are in. :sumo: get moving.

You are in quite the rush eh? :baiting:

Great! I am up against Toro next round. doh!

We both have to get to the next round. :baiting: I never do that great in this format. I think the best I've ever done is the elite 8.

Hello Toro. :devil:

Hi BlowUpTheMoon! :hi:

After getting a perfect score I have no where to go except down. :tonofbricks: Plus either way Shark will probably take the round after that.

Bring it, Sally. :sumo:

I've already started to pick out which prize I want. Why don't you donate something nice for me to win. :baiting:

szts1d.jpg

I don't have Photoshop and my Adobe ImageReady skills are weak.

We both have to get to the next round. :baiting: I never do that great in this format. I think the best I've ever done is the elite 8.

After getting a perfect score I have no where to go except down. :tonofbricks: Plus either way Shark will probably take the round after that.

I've already started to pick out which prize I want. Why don't you donate something nice for me to win. :baiting:

szts1d.jpg

I see you like pink too, shall we browse in the Victoria Secret magazines?

szts1d.jpg

Auugghh!!! I'm going to have to gouge out my eyes after seeing that. That is wrong in so many ways. lol

szts1d.jpg

Auugghh!!! I'm going to have to gouge out my eyes after seeing that. That is wrong in so many ways. lol

Great! I am up against Bryan91 nice round. doh!

szts1d.jpg

:sumo:

szts1d.jpg

Gotta go with the lower seed. :foryou:

szts1d.jpg

Gotta go with the lower seed. :foryou:

That's OK my double cover brother. :grin: