• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The wifes new attitude!!!

90 posts in this topic

You have a wonderful fireplace. Be sure to clean the soot off so it will look nice. :grin: BTW, I used to keep two vintage spinner racks in the dining room. :whistle:

arrrgggghhhhh!!! OK im nights all weekend...ill clean it Monday and post photos...

how the hell did you get your wife/ significant other to allow two spinner racks in the dining room...???

He has a mighty pimp hand! :idea:

You have a wonderful fireplace. Be sure to clean the soot off so it will look nice. :grin: BTW, I used to keep two vintage spinner racks in the dining room. :whistle:

arrrgggghhhhh!!! OK im nights all weekend...ill clean it Monday and post photos...

how the hell did you get your wife/ significant other to allow two spinner racks in the dining room...???

Key is to "tell her" thats where they are going. :cool:

Exactly! (thumbs u

I made my husband take out the dining room table for comic boxes..I would have LOVED spinners in the dining room..

I used to have like 8 of them and everyday I would have to lug them outside the store and set them up..or roll them out at the fleamarket and set them up heavy dang things but nifty

I liked the ones with characters around the top best..

I made my husband take out the dining room table for comic boxes..I would have LOVED spinners in the dining room..

I used to have like 8 of them and everyday I would have to lug them outside the store and set them up..or roll them out at the fleamarket and set them up heavy dang things but nifty

I liked the ones with characters around the top best..

:luhv:

I just ignored her coments that I should bring them upstairs. They were only there a few years.

It may go better if he tells her from a distance while holding out a lovely Coach bag and a gift card to Macy's

"Honey!(he is yelling because he is far away) I was thinking of you today and though you'd love this Coach purse and you've been working so hard here is a gift certificate to Macy's I love you Babe! it's OK if I put this rack in the dining room right sweetheart???love you "

It may go better if he tells her from a distance while holding out a lovely Coach bag and a gift card to Macy's

"Honey!(he is yelling because he is far away) I was thinking of you today and though you'd love this Coach purse and you've been working so hard here is a gift certificate to Macy's I love you Babe! it's OK if I put this rack in the dining room right sweetheart???love you "

thWhipped.gif

thats more like it...