• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your stash

54 posts in this topic

Is that your handwriting on that scan of your FF list? Are you *in* grade two? stooges.giftongue.gif

Yea, best I could do bearing down on one side of an open Overstreet while bouncing up and down in the passenger seat of a car riding to a con! blush.gif

Okay, here's my setup. Don't worry about the books being too exposed, I've had them like this for almost ten years and the spines haven't faded at all. No light gets in the room.

comics2.jpg

comics3.jpg

comics4.jpg

comics5.jpg

I like the room concept, my collection is now spread out over 2 countries, with the majority being back home in Canada. They are in a Temp Controlled room that get so sun, but just in long boxes with shelves. I think Chromium and Nearmint's set ups look nice. My Room is just a bunch of Boxes confused.gif

Picture_002.jpgPicture_001.jpg

Oh Dear !!! How organised everybody is .

My stuff is all over the house ( under the stairs , various drawers round the house in the loft space )

I would love my own room for comics I am waiting for one of my daughters to leave ( aged 22 and 20 ) so I can steal one of their rooms.