• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Rae & The curious case of the Mike Royer light-boxed artworks . . .

694 posts in this topic

I don't know about you guys, but Richard Rae seems to have acted in a most congenial, clear, concise and straight forward manner here. I certainly would have no problems dealing with an individual of this calibre.

;)

But seriously...WTF? After reading his responses here, who on earth would even consider dealing with this guy? Unreal...

I don't know about you guys, but Richard Rae seems to have acted in a most congenial, clear, concise and straight forward manner here. I certainly would have no problems dealing with an individual of this calibre.

;)

But seriously...WTF? After reading his responses here, who on earth would even consider dealing with this guy? Unreal...

Masochists love dealing with D*i*c*k Rae . . .

okay....i have to ask... much like on the comic side of the house... is there a probation list or a list of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons not to purchase or trade with?... PM me a list if you have one please!~ jesse

Now I'm done backing Richard Rae I tell you !!! I heard he was bad toward Rich Buckler and yet he uses the name on the mail posted by Terry... and as I said I don't even know the guy ....I hope the spanish she-collector will get her due, not so sure she will...if I had been dumped for a week late I would have been dumped by all my comicart buddies a long time ago so what he does to her is absolutly unfair ... ...that's too bad !!!

Well, at least I met a new friend !!! (thumbs u

Not so sure we've got a "she-collector" here. I believe Joan can be a masculine name in Spanish (or Catalan at least). See Joan Miró...

Royd...you out of all these people I'm most surprised with you...with someone like Terry I can understand his negative actions but you...for you to enter into this attack is simply...well enough...Joan along with anyone I have done deals with have always been offered returns, but these attacks on me have hurt...so I now re-tract any promise made to Joan or anyone regarding Kirby/Royer "originals"...so if Joan or anyone wanted to trade back she along with anyone else can thank this forum for me now not having any more contact with them...or this forum...so I hope all of you "fair" judges (ha) are now happy.

It's been almost 48 hours since you replied to anyone's questions in this thread. Given your impatience with Joan for a reply, and with everyone else in general, that's a bit of a shock. :eyeroll:

Has the heat gotten to high in this kitchen, or have technicians been forced to take your system entirely offline to fix your spell-checker?

Mr.Rae has taken control...and as it should be I devide power between you all...including you comix4fun

Where'd he go . . ? (shrug)

Alas, he seems to have been as sincere in his assertion of "taking control" as he was in providing full, accurate, and precise item descriptions. :cry:

Mr.Rae has taken control...and as it should be I devide power between you all...including you comix4fun

Alas, he seems to have been as sincere in his assertion of "taking control" as he was in providing full, accurate, and precise item descriptions. :cry:

He burst onto the scene, in a flash of light, all guns blazing . . .

. . . and proceeded to shoot himself in the foot . . . repeatedly. (:

Maybe he's gone back to his day job as a used-car salesman?

23hx5pe.jpg

:jokealert:

I am confused how he is neither a collector nor a dealer... why limit yourself to one label

Not there is anything wrong with either

Yeah, D*i*c*k's introduction to his CAF Galleries is a work of art in its own right . . . quote:

"Hi fellow comic art lovers, I'm really not a dealer in original comic art and in fact I don't think I'm a collector in original comic art...I'm just an Aussie comic artist who loves checking out the original art by other artists that I love...keep in mind that I love doing straight trades or sometimes I will even part with artwork for part money-part trade...remember I'M NO DEALER...thank you for checking out my CAF gallery and please enjoy."

There is something to be said for consistency (shrug)

and recidivism. lol

Thread Bump :bump: for a well-being check on the absent Mr. Rae.

Does anyone know how heavy a lightbox is? Is it possible Mr. Rae's lightbox fell on top of him and he can't get up and return to the thread and "take control" again?

I have been unable to sleep worrying about it.

Thread Bump :bump: for a well-being check on the absent Mr. Rae.

Does anyone know how heavy a lightbox is? Is it possible Mr. Rae's lightbox fell on top of him and he can't get up and return to the thread and "take control" again?

I have been unable to sleep worrying about it.

I heard he was having trouble with an ever-growing nose . . .

23mvckm.jpg

"They're genuine Kirby/Royer originals . . . honest!"