• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Rae & The curious case of the Mike Royer light-boxed artworks . . .

694 posts in this topic

(4) My spelling...now this has even made me laugh...a lot of what you guys have said about me in this form has honestly hurt me (like any of you care)...so I type just to get my message across and spelling comes second...ops[1]...sorry...but please feel free to divert from the real issue/s[2] and just attack me again...please don’t hold back...maybe my nose is to[3] big or my eyes are to[4] close together...or maybe I’m not the right colour...oh God...is that how you spell “colour”...?....or is that the Aussie spelling and I should go yank and spell it “color”...?

Dude if you're going to post about your spelling, at least correct that part!!!

[1] "ops": oops

[2] "issue/s": issues (I imagine you were going for the possessive here, but that's wrong too. It's plural.)

[3] "to": too

[4] "to": too

I'll give you a pass on "colour," but I'd appreciate all yank spellings in the future if you don't mind.

Please post a pic of yourself and I'll let you know about the nose and eyes.

So the question IMHO is : Was Rae a deranged dishonest artist and art collector from the start or has he been traumatised by the OA hobby turned to a stock market ??

I mean looking at the comment he posted at LeeB's CAF we can think the guy is not going well !!!

I'd warn you Terry, I have a bad feeling about this whole thread !!! :sick: ( seriously )

Now please tell me is Joan in any way related to that surfer you posted on another thread ?? :shy: I never could figure whether the spanish collector friend of yours was a he or a she ...not that it would matter anyway but I'm just wondering...too bad he or she wouldn't speak on the board even in spanish, I'm sure someone could translate for us !!!

Now it's very cool that Brian finally and the great Rich Buckler did post on the thread, it was too much of a Doyle/Caira vs Rae :popcorn:

Also Brian is going public saying I'm his friend !!!! :whee:

Brian...well,,,he is a dealer...and speedy...well u just don't get it...but please keep hitting.

Honestly man, what do you expect? You're scamming and lying, you've been called on it here, and you come back in expecting... :shrug:

still waiting...sorry...but do you only attack people when they are not around?...come on Terry...what's the problem?...in fact have any of you here in this place got the balls to call me personally...I don't think so...not one of u...oh no...I typed "u" instead of "you"...well that should keep all you fat boys going for a few days...knock yourself out...by the way...I'm still waiting...

still waiting...sorry...but do you only attack people when they are not around?...come on Terry...what's the problem?...in fact have any of you here in this place got the balls to call me personally...I don't think so...not one of u...oh no...I typed "u" instead of "you"...well that should keep all you fat boys going for a few days...knock yourself out...by the way...I'm still waiting...

Call you personally?

You're a liar, cheat and a thief.

As for your one hour time limit to sort things out . . . stay with this thread and I'll get back to you later on.

I don't suddenly drop things at your insistence.

By the way, considering we've never met . . . what makes you think I'm a fat geek?

I'll be back later, don't slither away too soon.