• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Rae & The curious case of the Mike Royer light-boxed artworks . . .

694 posts in this topic

For my case Richard I tried to help and you didn't use it at all ...you could have easily repaired the wrongs by the start of this thread and I must say that it went deeper and deeper ....but the thread at first isn't about attacking Mr Rae but the question of Royer's lightbox pieces !

I also was and still am the ONE to "believe" in these "Kirby/Royer" original as you refer to and think I do understand your point of view but again you don't ease your case for you are too stubborn

I share with you the translation problem as well as the typing thing which clearly is not my thing

But I'm sorry to say your way of replying, disappearing, counterattacking while you obviously are wrong ( cf the way you put Joan's case aside, same with R Buckler ) what are you saying Brian the dealer is lying ??!! Come on !!! How in the world someone who dealt with him could believe this ?? and guess what ? we all dealt at least once with him !

What about these comments on Lee's gallery ? I don't know Lee and I never dealt with him but you again are wrong !! Hey man comments on CAF are supposed to be NICE !!!

So I don't consider myself the board police and I do have a life but it's a collector's life and I'd rather read the board than watch the sports I have nothing against you but I would have hoped for a better ending of this thread and this was up to you to act and we, the geeks, could have restrained Terry's efforts !!!

I still wanna think you're a good person but it shall need proofs, guess you don't care but maybe coming from the only person who tried to help it may be ..?

my 2c:preach:

I'm ready and set to reply to all of the poms hits...but I guess he has gone to have another drink before he gets stuck back into me...well he has 30 minutes then I'm gone from here for good...because unlike most of you I have a life...gee...I bet what I just said hit home...but it still does not make me a lier...

I still wanna think you're a good person but it shall need proofs, guess you don't care but maybe coming from the only person who tried to help it may be ..?

Maybe you should give him a chance to show you how good of a person he is by trading art with him! :makepoint:

Maybe you should give him a chance to show you how good of a person he is by trading art with him! :makepoint:

I'd rather say I would trade art should he be able to prove his honesty but I'm afraid in 17 minutes it will be a definitive dead end !!! :tonofbricks:

I'd rather say I would trade art should he be able to prove his honesty but I'm afraid in 17 minutes it will be a definitive dead end !!! :tonofbricks:

How could he prove his honesty here? It's just his word against others'. It'd be up to you to decide who you believe, right?

Gee...where is your leader?...oh Terry, oh Terry....this bad man has asked us to stick to the original problem so he can answer us and we don't know what to do but pick on him about stupid things...oh Terry please guide us...good grief what jerks!...oh it's 6...now if you got a "real" question ask it now.

"8"

I do not have personal knowledge of this situation, but from what has been posted thus far you are:

(1) A person who will knowingly misrepresent retarded lightboxed art in order to gain unfair advantage in art trades;

(2) A homophobe;

(3) Super fit and a hater of the corpulent;

(4) A smooth talker but a horrible typer;

(5) Willing to rip off pros like Rich Buckler;

(6) A world class doucheknocker

So keep on counting stick!!!