• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sucker Punch

21 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen it? I saw it yesterday for my birthday :banana:

The movie is worth checking out. However I really expected more from Zach Snyder. I don't want to go into too many details just incase someone plans to see it.

Once again it is worth checking out, but it is nowhere near movie of the year. :sorry:

It's an active thread in the Water Closet.

I just read all the posts over there. Alot of critizing of each other going on in that thread. I would just prefer to talk about the movie.

I gave a frank and detailed assessment of the movie (almost entirely negative) and there was no acrimony involved. (shrug)

I just saw Sucker Punch and thought it was quit enjoyable. Story was okay, nothing great, effects were very good, music was very good and the eye candy was sweet. Two hour fun escape movie. (thumbs u (thumbs u

"Not screen for critics" is the reason why I passed, despite my love for Emily Browning as a possible bankable future leading lady. I'm taking it Vanessa Hudgens didn't steal the movie? lol

All the girls were equally hot, but with no plot, so what?

I hope his Superman does better box office then this, this is the second time Zack Snyder`s movies underperform at the box office, just like Green Hornet did better worldwide boxoffice then his Watchmen, now even Diary of a Wimpy Kid blindsides his Sucker Punch.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid blindsides Sucker Punch!

i like to billboards/posters for the movie, but there is no way I would lay down $10-$18 (Imax around here) to see it. maybe by the time it is on cable/hbo/showtime I will have a real TV and be able to enjoy it.

dang you sony vega and your frigging three thousand pound TV that has lasted more than 8 years! i can't justify buying a 56 inch flat screen until you die!

i like to billboards/posters for the movie, but there is no way I would lay down $10-$18 (Imax around here) to see it. maybe by the time it is on cable/hbo/showtime I will have a real TV and be able to enjoy it.

dang you sony vega and your frigging three thousand pound TV that has lasted more than 8 years! i can't justify buying a 56 inch flat screen until you die!

I used to have one. Actually got a hernia moving it to the curb.

I used to have one. Actually got a hernia moving it to the curb.

I will pay 2 guys from the bodega around the corner $10 to do so for me. i had a brute of a time moving that thing 8 years ago when i was in better shape and only had 1/2 a bad knee rather than 2 full out bad knees like now.