• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore--Please Read..

71 posts in this topic

Kris Moore Update and it's all good news!

Kris was moved out of ICU today and is resting comfortably. He expects to be out the hospital within the next couple of days. He wants everyone to know that he really appreciates all of the well wishes. He also added that with a new diet and a little more exercise, a new and improved "Collector" will soon be back to doing what he does best!

Over the past couple of years Kris and I have become good friends. He is one of the hardest working people that I know and his passion for the hobby is unmatched. Here's to a speedy recovery and good health in the future!

Get well soon Kris! (thumbs u

Kris Moore Update and it's all good news!

Kris was moved out of ICU today and is resting comfortably. He expects to be out the hospital within the next couple of days. He wants everyone to know that he really appreciates all of the well wishes. He also added that with a new diet and a little more exercise, a new and improved "Collector" will soon be back to doing what he does best!

Over the past couple of years Kris and I have become good friends. He is one of the hardest working people that I know and his passion for the hobby is unmatched. Here's to a speedy recovery and good health in the future!

Great to hear! I met Kris in person to hand off my books for the Perlin signing a few months back. He was an incredibly friendly and personable guy...

He appears to also be about my age; late 30s... This news really struck hard for me. Taking care of oneself, even at a relatively young age, needs to be a higher priority for me.. :(

Thank you everybody for your well wishes and thank you cosimo and triston for keeping everybody up to date. I got out of the hospital about an hour ago. Thought I would pop in and comment. I am feeling better but I still need rest. I am going to be working on SS stuff alittle each day so if you have stuff with me rest assured that it is being taken care of. Though friendly reminders help keep me on track.