• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to Post a I'll Take it ???

44 posts in this topic

I'm kinda of clueless and keep missing out on books because I can't figure how to post an "I'll Take It".

If someone would let me know how to post "I'll Take It", I would really appreciate it, because I keep missing out on some great books, since alls I know how to do is PM.

Thanks for the Help. Mike

Quote the book you want. Click on the yellow smilie just above where you type. That will take you to all of the greamlins. Click on the :takeit: and it will paste it automatically to your post.

I'm kinda of clueless and keep missing out on books because I can't figure how to post an "I'll Take It".

If someone would let me know how to post "I'll Take It", I would really appreciate it, because I keep missing out on some great books, since alls I know how to do is PM.

110718.jpg.d4195123028c1edb522fbf3ee6b64c33.jpg

Everybody's leaving out the first step, first you have to click on the brown bar at the bottom of the screen where you type, that says "Switch to Full Reply Screen", that brings up the area where you

1. Click This

and then

2. Click this

as pictured above

Everybody's leaving out the first step, first you have to click on the brown bar at the bottom of the screen where you type, that says "Switch to Full Reply Screen", that brings up the area where you

1. Click This

and then

2. Click this

as pictured above

Everyone left out the part of how this affects one's bank account.

1. Click This

and then

2. Click this

as pictured above

Well he's certainly going to get all the sweet books now :ohnoez: